Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

I'm 28 and on CD4 of month 2 of trying. I so hear what you're saying, all my friends seem to be falling pg at the drop of a hat, difficult sometimes. Not doing OPKs, going to try them next month if no BFP for my DH's birthday in Feb. At the moment we're just having lots and lots of sex:haha:

Babydust to all!

Hello; I am 35 turning 36 this summer! I am scared about infertility and all of the things they tell you about 35 and concieving.... when I went to my preconception appointment at the obgyn they handed me a packet on infertility- I asked them what is this for? and they said oh we give it to all women who are 35 or older.... What? That doesn't make me feel confident. Well, I am 2dpo today and my AF is due also on the 2nd of Feb. Here's to this stressful tww:)

Wow! There's loads of us! I always felt like everyone was much younger than me....:dohh:

Hi all...
My name is Nim and i'm 32 years old. I have 3 years old son and TTC No.2 but unlucky Ectopic Oct 4 ,2010
this should be my 2 0r 3 cycle after ectopic. Hopefully I will get a lucky chance soon. Just need 1 more baby girl.
But if another boy might think about it again.

Baby dust for you all.

Hi all!
I'm 29 and just getting towards end of my 1st cycle TTC #1.
Wishing us all lots of luck!
Does anyone wish they started TTC sooner and not realise how hard it could be?
Had no idea til I joined BnB

In some ways I wish I'd started earlier as I didn't consider how long it might take. But then I wasn't ready to be a mum when I was younger so I think doing it now is right for me.

Hey...

i'm 31 and ttc our first. i'm currently in the tww of my 6th cycle. My husband is thousands of miles away until June (training for work).

i feel stupid for hoping that i'd be one of those girls that tries for one or two months and gets pregnant...i feel like i'm surrounded by pregnancy announcements and trying very hard not to be bitter or worry too much that something is wrong with me or dh. And trying not to snap at people that say "It will happen when the time is right" (the people that say this always seem to have children...how smug).

Good luck ladies.

Hi - I'm 31 and on cycle 3 TTC no1. Hoping this cycle is the one I get my BFP.

It's good to know there are a few of us older ladies on here!
Sending Baby dust to you all!

I don't so much wish I'd had kids sooner - I wasn't really in a position to - as much as I wish I hadn't taken the pill for so long :nope:

30 years old over here. Went off the pill in August 2010 and didn't start to normalize until November. Been sick on and off so this will be the first month I truly try for it. Saw a gynecologist who suggested OPK and if I'm not pregnant in 6 months, we'll move on to the next step. I'm getting there but hoping to fall preggers quickly. Everyone around me seems to be!

31 here, on cycle number 3. This month I've cracked out the OPK this month, and although no positive yet, here's hoping!

I work with pregnant women, and although it's very rewarding, it's also disheartening hearing their conception stories .... Everyone else seems to find it so bloody easy

*sigh*

hi all :) im 26, 27 in july, im english and i have moved to sweden to be with my boyfriend, i have noticed a real culture difference, when i was in england nearly none of my friends had babies, they all were concentration on education and carears, now im in sweden it seems normal to have babies young, most of my boyfriends friends have 2-4 children allready. we are on our 5th cycle of trying now, last month i used okp tests but my boyfriend was away for a week over my ovulation, how anaoying!!!! this month im going to use the okp's again and temp charting, my fingers are crossed!! best of luck to all of you!! my mum had me when she was 21 and then went on to have my amazing "suprise" sister when she was 40! baby dust to all of you :dust: xxxxxxx

Hiya I'm 34 and desperately want to get a BFP in 2011. I'm on my 4th cycle now and going full steam ahead with this TTCing this month. I'm using a CBFM, taking soy and b-vits, drinking grapefruit juice and green tea before ovulation and will drink pineapple juice after ovulation. I may also try maca next month but its getting blooming expensive (but hopefully worth it).
Wishing everyone lots of luck and sending heaps of :dust: our way xxx

:hi: girlies,

I'm 31, 32 in March, up to cycle 16 now :sad2: Will be off to the docs after the next cycle if no joy in Feb.

:dust: to everyone

xxx

Im 29 next month (February) ttc #1 I was on the BCP since I was 17 and maybe had a total of a years break broken up over the years, I sopped taking it in April 09, but we still used protection until hubby finished a year long deploment in October 2010 when we started NTNP, started monitoring Cm this month. so I guess this is cycle #4

heya, i'm 28 in june, on cycle 6 ttc #1, thought i'd get pregnant straight after coming off pill, even thought i'd get a honeymoon baby - what a joke!!! grrrrrrrrr. I always wanted 3 children, close together, then as we've been trying i now want 4 children, close together, but i never wanted to have children after the age of 35 as there are problems in our family with a few difficulties so have always worried about ttc after 35, mind you my mum had me at age 42 so maybe i'd be a lucky one.. but it's not looking likely i'll get my big family at this rate!

we'll be starting ttc #2 immediately after we get our first miracle if we are lucky enough to conceive #1!

getting a bit fed up of the young ones on here moaning about their state.. eeek i know that's mean lol ah well, it's the truth!!!! :rofl:

Hello Ladies,
I am 31 too! Currently in the tww of cycle 2 ttc no.1. I too thought this would be easy. I was terrified of getting pregnant when I was younger and now that I feel I am ready no such luck. My DH and I tried for 7 month when we first were married 7 years ago. Looking back I feel lucky that it didn't happen as I wasn't as ready as I thought. I am now almost finished my Doctorate and looking forward to having a beautiful baby in my life. I'm just trying to stay positive. Btw after using opk I noticed I don't ovulate at the same time every month. Its kinda somewhere in the same week. Anyone have that too? Babydust to all!

i turned 32 on new years day and this is my 6th ttc, i'm using the cbfm, tempin,conceive plus, vittex and pregnacare, seem to be ov but no luck yet will go back to dr in march if no joy by then! good luck to everyone and this is a good place to realised we're normal lol!!

Hi ladies can I join you? I turned 35 in Dec and we've been TTC since August. Actually :witch: was due yesterday and no sign so far but although my cycles have been bang on 28 days for last few months they have been 30+ in the past so don't want to get my hopes up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->