Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Hi :wave:

I'm 32 and ttc #1 on cycle 11. I do feel like my time is running out especially as i'd like 2 children. x

Hi ladies can I join you? I turned 35 in Dec and we've been TTC since August. Actually :witch: was due yesterday and no sign so far but although my cycles have been bang on 28 days for last few months they have been 30+ in the past so don't want to get my hopes up...

:test: good luck

xxxx

Hi ladies!
I am 27, turning 28 next month. I haven't been trying for long at all so I'm ok with it at the moment, but I do second the whole 'feeling old' thing on here sometimes!
Me and my husband got married in December and I really hoped for a honeymoon baby too but it didn't happen. Hey ho, I dealt with it fine and it's onwards and upwards! :thumbup: The good thing about my situation is that I'm the first of my close group of friends to get married and to be trying to conceive, so I'm thankfully spared the whole 'other people getting pregnant around me' thing. It must be so hard to deal with when it's all you want.

Hi girls - wow so many of us oldies!

I'm 34 and we are TTC #1. We're on cycle one but, having been on the pill for 7 years, I'm now on CD34 with no sign of AF and a string of BFNs (!). I've starting temping in the last couple of days and using OPKs and could possibly be o'ing this weekend.

I have a close group of five friends, all my age, who have kids ranging from 1-3 years old. None of our group started trying until after 30 and all is good so far! One girl took 18months to conceive (she been on the injection and took a while getting back to normal cycles) but the rest fell pregnant really quickly. I'm praying it won't take us too long!

my problem is that i look really really young, seriously, like about 17 - so people forget a)that my biological clock is still old b)my insides are old and c)i'm not going to be a "young mum" just because I look it!!!! it does my head in!!! :brat: DH even forgets and says oh come off it you've got years yet you're only 21.. oh um.. 27.. um.. hmmmmm

YES I'M OLD!! I'm just secretly hoping my insides have stayed as youthful as my outer layers lol wishful thinking! :rofl:

my problem is that i look really really young, seriously, like about 17 - so people forget a)that my biological clock is still old b)my insides are old and c)i'm not going to be a "young mum" just because I look it!!!! it does my head in!!! :brat: DH even forgets and says oh come off it you've got years yet you're only 21.. oh um.. 27.. um.. hmmmmm

YES I'M OLD!! I'm just secretly hoping my insides have stayed as youthful as my outer layers lol wishful thinking! :rofl:

haha me too. I've gone back to college and alot of the girls are about 18/19 and they all thought I was the same age but I'm 32... lol... x

Me too Nai!
I'm a teacher and when I first started at my school about 4 years ago, at first they were asking me in the canteen if I was 'staff or student'! After a while they recognised me but I'm pretty sure that on parents evenings the parents look at me and think, 'Why is this 18 year old teaching my child?!' :rofl:

eugh the worse was when i went to visit my best friend who's moved - she's made friends with this girl who's just turned 17 (don't ask me why lol they don't have anything in common but her DH plays sports with her bf) and she was really talking down to me and saying "oh sweetie" and "awww bless" then when i started talking about old school friends etc. she carried on oblivious. Then she starts trying to give ME advice on what i could wear out to a club to look older :rofl: at which point DH says well obviously ID gives your age so there's no problem.. and she comes out with "oh i thought you were 16".. then gets really pissed off that i'm best friends with my best friend and had loads to catch up on :rofl: KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

oh and also at work, you should see the client's faces when they ask to speak to the senior management... :blush: yes. i'm not a child.. i promise :winkwink: ah well, F 'EM!! :rofl: (it does really do my head in though lol)

eugh the worse was when i went to visit my best friend who's moved - she's made friends with this girl who's just turned 17 (don't ask me why lol they don't have anything in common but her DH plays sports with her bf) and she was really talking down to me and saying "oh sweetie" and "awww bless" then when i started talking about old school friends etc. she carried on oblivious. Then she starts trying to give ME advice on what i could wear out to a club to look older :rofl: at which point DH says well obviously ID gives your age so there's no problem.. and she comes out with "oh i thought you were 16".. then gets really pissed off that i'm best friends with my best friend and had loads to catch up on :rofl: KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

:rofl:

Stupid 17 year old!
It used to do my head in a lot more than it did, but I now just try to remind myself that I'll look ten years younger when I'm fifty and the rest of them will be laughing on the other side of their faces! (Their faces that will require lots of work done... :happydance:

Stupid 17 year old!
It used to do my head in a lot more than it did, but I now just try to remind myself that I'll look ten years younger when I'm fifty and the rest of them will be laughing on the other side of their faces! (Their faces that will require lots of work done... :happydance:

:rofl: yeah but truthfully it is quite hard at work when i try to make career progression, i'm only just beginning to be taken seriously and that's only cos i'm rolling the £££££'s in for the company!! :brat: one of my clients even says "oh there's a good girl" whenever he sees me :gun: one day when i leave (or maybe when i'm full of pregnancy hormones!! :rofl:) i'm going to wipe the smug look off his face with a really really hard slap!!! hehe

Stupid 17 year old!

:rofl: yeah but truthfully it is quite hard at work when i try to make career progression, i'm only just beginning to be taken seriously and that's only cos i'm rolling the £££££'s in for the company!! :brat: one of my clients even says "oh there's a good girl" whenever he sees me :gun: one day when i leave (or maybe when i'm full of pregnancy hormones!! :rofl:) i'm going to wipe the smug look off his face with a really really hard slap!!! hehe

Yeah!!!! You go girl!!!!! xxx

Hi

I'm turning 32 next month and on my second cycle of trying, I have long cycles so looks like I'll have to do a lot of waiting to try...
Have gotten pregnant before in 2009, was a surprise as I was not trying at the time but we lost her after five months :(
Anyway, am very glad there are ladies in my age group and very excited about trying... hope it will not be too long. :)

Or you could just sit on him when you're 8 months gone... :rofl:

Hi

I'm turning 32 next month and on my second cycle of trying, I have long cycles so looks like I'll have to do a lot of waiting to try...
Have gotten pregnant before in 2009, was a surprise as I was not trying at the time but we lost her after five months :(
Anyway, am very glad there are ladies in my age group and very excited about trying... hope it will not be too long. :)

sorry for your loss :flower: fx for this cycle! :dust:

Hi

sorry for your loss :flower: fx for this cycle! :dust:

Thanks... just started OPK in the last few days, confusing... waiting to see...

Baby dust.....

Hi all, I'm 29 and on month 13 trying for no. 1. It feels like FOREVER!

How's everyone else feeling about it?

I am 29 going on 30 and my husband and I are trying for our first. Today is my first day on this site and I am a little overhwelmed by all the Acronyms. Can someone break it down for me
I am assuming TTC number 1 = trying to conceive, first child?
CM- cirvical mucus?
The rest I have read have left me a little lost, but I have started guessing... just want to make sure my guesses are correct.
can someone please share some of the commonly used ones?
thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->