Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Hi M.s.Amanda, there's a whole page of explanations in the new users part of the site...

I'll go and look out the link for you!

Hang on a sec... *goes looking*

I am 29 going on 30 and my husband and I are trying for our first. Today is my first day on this site and I am a little overhwelmed by all the Acronyms. Can someone break it down for me
I am assuming TTC number 1 = trying to conceive, first child?
CM- cirvical mucus?
The rest I have read have left me a little lost, but I have started guessing... just want to make sure my guesses are correct.
can someone please share some of the commonly used ones?
thanks ladies

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/acronyms.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Here you go, this is the list for us all over here on BnB

x

Welcome to the site by the way.

:dust:

people don't tend to use that many on the boards tho lol you get used to it :flower:

Deep breaths, you'll get though!

Anyway, we're a happy friendly bunch round here. I warn you though, BnB is addictive! :D

Yup - soooo addictive, I've not moved from the couch and laptop since 1pm today.... must go & eat!! :rofl:

xx

Wow, there's a lot of us alright! Day 1 of the thread and 7 pages already! I'm 30 (31 in the summer) and ttc#1. just on cycle 1 though so still blissfully hoping I'll be one of the lucky ones and it'll all happen nice and quickly...:blush:
:dust: to all!

Good luck hun, I hope it happens nice & quickly for you too.

:kiss:

xxx

Hello ladies,

Count me within the age range! I am 33 next month and currently on cycle 8(rubbish!) for my first baby.

x

When you click onto bump to baby thre is a section at the top about the lingo. Click on that and it breaks it down for you. I still have to refer back to it lol. xxx

baby and bump, not bump to baby lol...I allways call it that lol xx

I'm 30, DH is 34.
We're on 7th cycle.

Baby dust to us all xxx

thank you, thank you, thank you :)
Trying not to be overwhelemed!!!

Welcome Ms.Amanda - you'll soon get the hang of it! I have only been on here a couple of weeks (TTC#1 cycle 1) and I have learned so much already! It really is addictive but also incredibly supportive (especially as most of us do not want others to know we are trying and hence only have the other half (OH!) to talk to!).

I am 27, will be 28 in Sept :) I have been married since Sept 07. I am so ready :)

Hey Y'all :)
I'll be 28 in a few months. I suppose with education/career I never imagined how difficult it would be in my late twenties.
Well my husband and I are officially "actively" TTC starting this month. Began Medroxy a few days ago than on to Clomid. We shall see!!

Baby Dust To All of You All The Way From Louisiana!:)

I'm 29.5 y.o
hubby is 31.

Today is the beginning of 4th attempt to get #1

Im 28 and we're trying to conceive number1, officially on our 3rd month of actively trying. I have to say I didnt feel old until I came on this forum and now Im starting to think that maybe it is a good idea to start having children when you are younger.People have said to me for a couple of years now that my biological clock is ticking and I've laughed it off but only now I start to worry incase it dosent happen for us. I was naive and always thought that it'd happen quickly, never realised that it can take so long after reading some stories on this forum. Good luck to everyone , I hope we all get our 2011 BFP's

Hi everyone! I am 32 (33 in March) and OH is 36. I really do feel old on here sometimes. We have only just started ttc & are taking a relaxed approach. This forum is such a great place to chat about everything, as we've chosen not to tell anyone we're trying & OH is sick of hearing me talk about it!! I'm the last of my group of friends to have kids, but we've only recently felt ready so I just hope we haven't left it too late.
Baby dust to us all.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"