Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

I'm 33 and trying for number one as well. This is the fourth month we have been trying...

bd'ed this morning, got a dark line on the opk (not as dark as test but i will retest this afternoon), am feeling ov pains. hoping this is it! 2nd month ttc, first month didn't dtd at the right time. thinking positively!!! good luck to all of you!

Thought I would bump this and see how everyone is doing! Any BFP's yet? :flower: x

Yep, unfortunately it ended with a miscarriage. Not going to let it beat us though and we're already back to trying again, we're not getting any younger!! xx

Yep, unfortunately it ended with a miscarriage. Not going to let it beat us though and we're already back to trying again, we're not getting any younger!! xx

:hugs: hun , sorry to hear that, hope you're ok x

Still going here too...

First Clomid cycle has been cancelled too and DH and me are forbidden to go near each other... :(

Never mind, next time lucky!

I hope you're all doing ok.

xx

Sorry for your mc Laura :hugs:

MrsP you're not far from me!

I'm still trying, still not getting anywhere, though I think I may have had a chemical last cycle :shrug:

No bfp here - in fact I'm still on the same cycle! I think I have O'd though - yesterday I think (cd76) so hitting the 2WW just now. :happydance:

Sorry to hear about the mc lauraemily17 :hugs:

Hi I'm 31 and TTCing baby number 1. This is my first cycle and I think I'm going into my first 2WW xx

Sorry for your mc Laura :hugs:

MrsP you're not far from me!

I'm still trying, still not getting anywhere, though I think I may have had a chemical last cycle :shrug:

Not far at all! And I work in Sunderland lol :thumbup:

Well I'm waiting on blood test results for underactive thyroid & I think the doc wanted a few other things checked. Also waiting for DH's SA results so we can at least rule that out. I've stopped temping now, it was too stressful especially in the 2WW. Cutting down on supplements too...taking the more relaxed approach for a bit. Tested this morning, BFN but I'm only 10dpo so still early days x

No bfp here - in fact I'm still on the same cycle! I think I have O'd though - yesterday I think (cd76) so hitting the 2WW just now. :happydance:

Gosh Struth thats one long cycle! So you're only just ovulating from the April testers :cry: thread?! x x

hi am 30, 31 in oct and been ttc now for 6 month trying for number 1...
fingers crossed to all

Good Luck becca and misshttc :dust:

MrsP - where in Sunderland do you work? I hope the doctor can help you :dust:

Gosh Struth thats one long cycle! So you're only just ovulating from the April testers :cry: thread?! x x

Yup - only just ovulating from the April testers! My last AF was 13th March. I have had my bloods done which indicated possible PCOS and then internal and external scans which indicated a cyst and one polycystic ovary (which is apparently too small to call PCOS). Am waiting on an appointment with the GP so she can explain all the findings and confirm whether I am PCOS or not.

In the meantime, however, I have O'd - a good thing either way! It looks like I'm 1dpo today - just waiting for FF to confirm it. Feeling good as I'm back in the game (for now at least!).

Yup - only just ovulating from the April testers! My last AF was 13th March. I have had my bloods done which indicated possible PCOS and then internal and external scans which indicated a cyst and one polycystic ovary (which is apparently too small to call PCOS). Am waiting on an appointment with the GP so she can explain all the findings and confirm whether I am PCOS or not.

In the meantime, however, I have O'd - a good thing either way! It looks like I'm 1dpo today - just waiting for FF to confirm it. Feeling good as I'm back in the game (for now at least!).

Yay to your ovulation! :happydance: And really, it's probably a good thing they've diagnosed the cysts/possible PCOS as at least they can treat it and hopefully it'll sort your cycle out! AFM I am 11DPO, AF due around tomorrow (my ticker is wrong) and BFN yesterday and this morning. I know it's early days, but with my shorter LP I'm not too hopeful... :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->