Any 30 year olds starting TWW?

Hi Ladies

I'll be 30 in May. My DH and I live in BC, Canada.. We started TTC in July 2010, had a MMC in Jan 2011 and now I am waiting for this cycle to be over with before we officially TTC again.

best of luck to you all!

Hi, SM, nice to meet you. Good luck to you in you new try!

HI

Im clare, 30 been TTC properly for about 5 months, still no joy! Have mild pcos on one ovary and a tad overweight. I am taking Angus Cactus to help shorten cycles and induce ovulation.

It's so annoying the 2 ww and I am now on CD3, fingers crossed we've caught the bean but don't feel too optimistic this time round.

GL to everyone on this thread........i'm sure we'll get our BFP's one day

C x

Hi I turned 30 this year and am also ttc! I'd like to hang out with you lovely ladies if thats ok. I am very sporadic with these things though and forget to reply so apologies in advance.

I came off the pill last July and not seen any sign of a period yet. Expected as I have PCOS and Endometriosis (aren't I lucky!:haha:) but wish it would be easier.

I am waiting to test next Wednesday as I *may* have ovulated last week. I am being quietly optimistic as I started spotting with cramps and then no period - nothing.I did an ovulation test but it was negative. We managed to dtd on that day too so who knows.

Wishing you all luck and love x

hey ladies

bit quiet here. hope youre all ok. how are you tww's going?

i went for a session of reflexology today. quite relaxing! supposedly helps with fertility... but we shall see!

Hi all

Well I had a longer than usual cycle so now I don't know exactly when my TWW began, but today it is over - CD1 for me today.

But I am looking forward to this cycle! My plan is to not just BD around Ov, but rather BD from ~CD9 - CD20 every couple of days to cover all the bases!

32 here and thinking it might be tougher then it was in my 20's to conceive. I am 6dpo .Nice to meet you all 30 something's this is pretty cool. I am TTC # 4 but 1st girl if a she is in God's will.

For me it's been weird. Acid reflux,stomach cramps for 4-5 days, light headache, back cramping which is very unusual with me. I am thinking if I am not preggo's I need to see a doctor. LOL.

Hi Hopingforpink

You are most welcome to join, though I wanted to point out that this was a section created for those trying to conceive their first child (as TTC is a little different for those who have children already versus those who are trying for the first time) - so our conversation might be a bit "been there done that" for you :)

best of luck this cycle (symptoms sound promising!)

hey ladies

bit quiet here. hope youre all ok. how are you tww's going?

i went for a session of reflexology today. quite relaxing! supposedly helps with fertility... but we shall see!

Yes I hope all is well with all the ladies of this thread! :hugs:

Reflexology sounds amazing. Maybe something I'll look into eventually.

Still no OV here. Think I may have had some EWCM today, but still unsure about what it looks like. :shrug: At least I'll hopefully have that part figured out after this month, if I get a positive OPK soon. Even MORE hopeful is that I won't need to worry about that after this month! :winkwink:

Hi, Ladies! Hope you guys are doing well. Today I found the tiniest of red spots on the TP. It was about the size of a pin prick. What do you think? Nothing? I'm 6 dpo right now.

Cbeans...hmmm... hopefully this is implantation bleeding! I really hope this is it for you!! Keep us posted OK?

Well, it's Sat- hurrah! Should haul my little butt out of bed but have been reading the book "Taking charge of your fertility". Felt the need to log onto my laptop to tell you ladies what I have found out. Obviously not gospel but interesting info that may affect some of you.

Since Jan (when I started to TTC), I have been experiencing 1-3 days of brown spotting just before AF shows up properly. This is usual for me. I tend to have brown blood at the tail end of my period- this has been the case since... gosh...forever! Reading the book, it says:

1. If you experience several days of brown spotting either before your period or from day 6 onward, it could be an indication of a problem with your luteal phase.
2. Spotting before menstruation is considered normal if it follows at least 10 days of high temps without spotting. Otherwise, its an indication that corpeus luteum is starting to break down too early.
3. If you have post mentrual brown bleeding, defined as 2+ days of brown/black bleeding at the tail end of your period, it is probably caused by irregular shedding of the endometrium and almost always thought to be the result of sub optimal luteal function.

Hmmm... well....Point 1- I have brown spotting not its not for several days. Point 2- I have 9 days of high temps with no spotting...so just falls into the short LP definition (less than 10 days). Point 3- Applies to me- usually 2 days of brown blood at the end of my period.

So what can one do? The book says:
1. Progesterone cream
2. HCG injections
3. Clomid

I have also read elsewhere that Vit B6 can help to lengthen the luteal phase (suggested dosages 50mg-200mg!). I am now taking pregnacare conception tablets (which has 10mg B6) and a vit B complex tablet (with 1mg B6)... quite low dosage... wondering if I should step it up. The options suggested by the book can only be available on prescription but I think the docs will ignore me if I go to them now. I went last month to discuss the weird brown spot thing and they thought it may just be a temporary hormonal imbalance. I intend to keep an eye on it and see how things go.

Baby dust folks!

mk8 - I started taking vitamin B-complex (50mg daily) because I was concerned I had a short luteal phase.. From what I read it sounded like something good to take.. (Also - it helps with folic acid absorption)

Well ladies i am out this month she got me this morning!

Just have to wait and see what the FS says on tuesday!

GL to all you lovely ladies xxxx

Lindsey, Conina - sorry to hear that. Chin up and on to next month my dears! Hope you aren't feeling too down. BIG HUGS!

SM- thanks for the update on B vits. I have taken my pregnacare and B vit complex pills today (10 mg B6 in both) - here's hoping eh?!

So today I met up with some friends who had a beautiful boy last year. He's 8 months now- cute and well behaved but boy oh boy- so much work! Now of course I WANT that work, but I am trying to tell myself that until I get pregnant, I should enjoy the time to do my own thing for now and to save a bit more money for a house :) Trying to stay positive!

Cbeans- hope you're doing well my dear!

ps Lindsay NOT Lindsey- sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"