Any 30 year olds starting TWW?

Conina and Lindsay, I'm sorry the witch got you. Go do something nice for yourselves today! Eat some sushi or drink a margarita! I'm sending a virtual one your way.

Mk8, thanks for the well wishes. Staying pretty busy which is keeping my mind off the wait. No signs whatsoever besides that tiny tiny TINY red dot yesterday and a few quick shooting pains in the boobs. I'm so curious now as to the brown blood I get before my period. Keep the information coming - I feel like you're teaching me alot!

Thanks for the virtual margarita - but actual sauvignon blanc in the hand as we speak!! Actually not feeling too bad. Kicked ass in the gym this morning and the endorphins are still flowing! FX for the rest of you ladies!

Hi Ladies hope you dpn't mind me joining ur thread!?

I am 5 DPO and my symptoms so far are: v v v v sore boobs, tired, lower back ache and flu like symptoms which have included bad headache, achey limbs, pain in my neck glands.

God the 2WW is hellish!!!!! LOL

GL to all btw and fingers crossed we all get a BFP before the summer months.

C xx

hi ladies, im in the same boat, and as we all know 30 is the "prime time" or "golden age" so lets hope for some BFP's! Im in!
:happydance:

Thanks for your kind words ladies!!! I have a cheeky vodka or two last night after treating my self to a wonderful new pair of fitflops ( i am a bit addicted to them) to cheer myself up and now i am fine, just want so progress towards answers on tuesday at the FS!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend FX for you all xxxxx

ps Lindsay NOT Lindsey- sorry!

Hey don't worry i answer to anything lol i have worked at the same place for 6 years and still they spell it wrong:winkwink: nevermind :flower:

Baby dust to you xxx

Hiya Ladies,

Can I join in :hugs:

Im 30 and at the start of my 2ww, i'm 1/2DPO.

Very excited but also bricking it, big time xxxx this is my first 2ww since my loss

Welcome to all the ladies who have joined us!! I'm still waiting to ovulate :growlmad:, but hoping to hear about some :bfp:s soon to keep my spirits up!!

:dust:

Big welcome to the new ladies!

Lisa- I am waiting to O too. CD13 now and my opks are still v light. I got my positive OPK on CD16 (kinda...) last month and my temp rise occurred after CD17. But I had a phase in thing...not happening this time though... Hmmm... Good luck with yours!

Cbeans- I have been reading more in the book I bought. It says if you have brown spot at the end (which I do and always have had), it could be due to luteal phase issues. Brown spotting before full AF also potentially due to low progesterone. If I count my LP from 1st day after temp rise to AF, it was 10 last month. But I count it to 1st days of spot, my LP is 9, which is classified technically as an LP defect. Oh no! Though the book says it is relatively easy to fix. Take B6 vit (mentions 100mg-400mg but I think that's too much for now so taking pregnacare (has 10mg B6) and another 10 mg B6. Will see how I get on. I am also going to pay more attention to my CM now. Ideally you should have a few days of EWCM...hmmm....

Spk soon ladies!

Mk8 - what is the name of that book? I think I want to check it out.

In other news, I been so antsy today. I've definitely had too much free time today and can not stop thinking about testing. So much for staying relax, lol. I know it was partially triggered when I went to my friend's christening yesterday. He's not even 1 month old and is just the most precious little thing. I know I shouldn't test -- It's way too early AND I haven't had any pg signs. Ugg, this is when it gets really hard -- in the last couple of days countdown to AF. I need some suggestions on staying sane here.

Mk8 - what is the name of that book? I think I want to check it out.

In other news, I been so antsy today. I've definitely had too much free time today and can not stop thinking about testing. So much for staying relax, lol. I know it was partially triggered when I went to my friend's christening yesterday. He's not even 1 month old and is just the most precious little thing. I know I shouldn't test -- It's way too early AND I haven't had any pg signs. Ugg, this is when it gets really hard -- in the last couple of days countdown to AF. I need some suggestions on staying sane here.

Hi cbeans, know exactly how you feel hun. one of the girls on B&B, Farmerswifey, had a great idea...to try and get through the 2WW, give yourself a little 'treat' every day you get through and manage not to test! can be anything...a choc chip muffin one day, a new top the next, even a coffee from a shop if it's not something you usually do, or calling an old friend. loved the idea and trying to do it myself! good luck! xx

P.S mk8/cbeans: went to the doc this morn to ask about spotting before AF and she said she 'wouldn't even think about jumping in and testing hormone levels until we've been TTC for 12 months or more'. Hmmmph. she seemed pretty certain that if it's spotting followed by AF, then they're not that concerned about it because it's counted as being 'part' of that AF, especially if it's darker/browner (older) blood. they're only really worried if it's constant spotting in the middle of a cycle, or on random days when it really shouldn't be there. not especially helpful, but did set my mind a bit at rest that she wasn't unduly worried...:kiss:

hi all!

12 dpo today for me and no spotting! but no BFP either!! :(
I tested this morning - I'll likely start AF tomorrow or Wednesday now.

But - the good thing is my spotting wasn't there this month (well so far anyway!). I took 1000mg EPO per day from AF to Ov, a low dose Vit B complex and my prenatal all the way through my cycle...don't know which one worked but even my LP is longer this month than last!

Baby dust all!!

Hi Pink - Woo hoo to no spotting. But here's hoping your BFP is just a bit shy and you WILL GET PREGGERS! I really, really hope you get your beautiful baby soon!

Good to know that the LP is longer as well. I am taking pregnacare conception (that has 10mg of B6) and vit B complex at the moment (only with 10mg of B6 though) so will see how that goes. Have been taking pregnacare conception for the past 6 weeks and started the vit B complex (relatively low does) since Saturday (CD12). Will also keep you all posted. I also picked up folic acid and B complex-50 (so higher dose of vit b - 50mg) today, I was thinking if AF rears her ugly head this month, I may bin pregnacare and low vit b complex in favour of folic acid and the vitb-50.

Morticia- yeah, I heard that the docs dont want to know until women have been trying for a yr. Grrr! But as you say, comforting to know that they were not worried about the spotting. What your luteal phase like?

Cbeans- the book - "taking charge of your fertility" by tony weschler. Its massive though! Like a text book! Will be good to swap notes on it :)

Ladies- I think I have a positive OPK today! Peed on FOUR sticks (I need help) and the 630pm was pretty close to being positive. Took another at 845pm and that looked even darker. Today is CD14 (last OPKs went positive on CD15 and 16) so lets hope my eggy gets fertilised, my LP is longer and the little bean sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GOD, LET THIS BE MY MONTH!

Baby dust to all of us!

Morticia, that is a great idea! I got chipotle tonight for dinner -- that probably should be my treat :)

Pinksandy - my fingers are crossed for you. Stay away AF!

Mk8 - get in there and get 'er done! Break a leg :)

Hi Pink - Woo hoo to no spotting. But here's hoping your BFP is just a bit shy and you WILL GET PREGGERS! I really, really hope you get your beautiful baby soon!

Good to know that the LP is longer as well. I am taking pregnacare conception (that has 10mg of B6) and vit B complex at the moment (only with 10mg of B6 though) so will see how that goes. Have been taking pregnacare conception for the past 6 weeks and started the vit B complex (relatively low does) since Saturday (CD12). Will also keep you all posted. I also picked up folic acid and B complex-50 (so higher dose of vit b - 50mg) today, I was thinking if AF rears her ugly head this month, I may bin pregnacare and low vit b complex in favour of folic acid and the vitb-50.

Morticia- yeah, I heard that the docs dont want to know until women have been trying for a yr. Grrr! But as you say, comforting to know that they were not worried about the spotting. What your luteal phase like?

Cbeans- the book - "taking charge of your fertility" by tony weschler. Its massive though! Like a text book! Will be good to swap notes on it :)

Ladies- I think I have a positive OPK today! Peed on FOUR sticks (I need help) and the 630pm was pretty close to being positive. Took another at 845pm and that looked even darker. Today is CD14 (last OPKs went positive on CD15 and 16) so lets hope my eggy gets fertilised, my LP is longer and the little bean sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GOD, LET THIS BE MY MONTH!

Baby dust to all of us!

Hi mk8 :flower:
I've been taking folic acid for three months and vitamin B6 for the last month and I *think* it's made my LP slightly longer...well, am 12dpo today with no AF, so it has - definitely! I vary as both O and LP seem to be very erratic. Dec-Jan it was only 7 days, then Jan-Feb it was 12 and Feb-March 13. If AF does appear tomorrow, it will mean I've been regular for two months in a row at 13 days, which is a relief. I do think the B6 has worked (only taking 50mg, once a day).

Brilliant news about the positive OPK - you can do it!!!!!!!!!! GO BEAN!!! xxx:kiss:
P.S cbeans - chipotle, YUM! don't know if I know what that is, being from the UK...but imagining some kind of burrito/tortilla thing. either way, sounds lush!

Okay, I know I should take another test -- but I woke up this morning at 4:30 AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to take a test. BFP! I couldn't believe it! With like NO SYMPTOMS! My boobs are a little bigger, just like before AF, I've been a little crampy but nothing painful, a little bit of stretch yellow cm yesterday and that tiny tiny spot of blood on 6 dpo. But that's it. Wouldn't have even seen those if I weren't looking for them! I still want to take more tests to make sure, so i'll do those tonight after work. But I'm spreading baby dust to you lovely ladies in hopes that it catches!

Okay, I know I should take another test -- but I woke up this morning at 4:30 AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to take a test. BFP! I couldn't believe it! With like NO SYMPTOMS! My boobs are a little bigger, just like before AF, I've been a little crampy but nothing painful, a little bit of stretch yellow cm yesterday and that tiny tiny spot of blood on 6 dpo. But that's it. Wouldn't have even seen those if I weren't looking for them! I still want to take more tests to make sure, so i'll do those tonight after work. But I'm spreading baby dust to you lovely ladies in hopes that it catches!

OMG!!!!!!! you must've posted just as I did. Huge, spanking CONGRATS!!!!!!! that's amazing news - so, so happy for you!!! :happydance: How many dpo were you when you tested? woohoo, cbeans - another chipotle on the menu for you I feel! :winkwink: xxx

hi all!

12 dpo today for me and no spotting! but no BFP either!! :(
I tested this morning - I'll likely start AF tomorrow or Wednesday now.

But - the good thing is my spotting wasn't there this month (well so far anyway!). I took 1000mg EPO per day from AF to Ov, a low dose Vit B complex and my prenatal all the way through my cycle...don't know which one worked but even my LP is longer this month than last!

Baby dust all!!

P.S pinksandy - we're in the same boat darling :flower:
I'm 12dpo and no AF (due tomorrow) but no spotting either. Even if I don't get my BFP (testing on Saturday) I'll be so happy that the spotting has stayed away this month! keep me posted of how you get on and test again in a few days just in case!!! xx:kiss:

I think you're right - we've must have posted at the same time! I'm 10 dpo. I'm still shocked, because, like I said, I had pretty much no symptoms. I honestly think it was the mucinex. I took Mucinex for five days before o to help make the cm less hostile and I totally think that did the trick! I read about it online -- you can also try robitussin. And yes, chipotle is an amaaaaazing build your burrito restaurant. I would eat it for every meal if I could. I'm sending you a virtual chipotle burrito!

Keep us posted when you test! Crossing my fingers for you ladies!

Cbeans, omg, congrats to you and hubby. Those tests are rarely wrong so time to celebrate. woopee. Mucinex eh? Gotcha, if no bean this month, I shall try that nxt month. Oh im so happy for you! I'm glad to have been part of your tww. Hope we will still see you on here cbeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->