Any 35+ due in Spring 2017?

Can I join? I got my BFP a week ago and now 4 weeks 2 days pregnant (16dpo?) Hoping this is our rainbow! I'm 43 with a 17yo and a 9yo. Dr wanted me in for a scan at 6 weeks but he is going out of town 2 days before so he wants to go ahead and pull me in next Thursday before he leaves and then again 2 weeks later. So I guess 5.3 and 7+ to check progression. I am so happy he's being so proactive with me after my m/c in February! Due date is May 15 as of the calculator! Please stick baby!

Stalking you classic! Wish mine would call me back to make an appt!

Welcome Ms Elizabeth and Congrats!!!!!

Welcome Classic Girl! Congratulations and FX'd for your rainbow baby! I am just two days ahead of you at 4 weeks 4 days - Due May 13th! Can't wait to hear about your appointment on Wednesday. :flower: My first appointment isn't until October 13th.....torture!!! :dohh:

Thank you grateful....I don't really have much info until my appt....whenever that is. All I knowant, last year with DS...Dr got the due date correct. Who actually gives birth on their due date? So, I'm waiting for her to tell me. Lol

Welcome and congratulations Becca, Ms Elizabeth and Classic.

This is my first and my rainbow too, so I can totally understand your fears. I've waited a long time for this and I was terrified of another m/c for weeks and I'm not going to tell you not to worry. It is a very real and normal fear. I had my 12 week scan last week (after 2 early scans) and I'm finally starting to relax and know this is my take home baby.

I am in the U.K not far from Manchester. Getting ready for our lovely winter weather!
Congrats Becca...what are all our estimated due dates?
Mine is 18th May but I am a type 1 diabetic so I will most likely have a c-section at 38 weeks so that puts me around 3rd May xx

Kellyrae....thank you! I haven't been to the Dr but the Internet tells me the 7th. Lol

Thank you grateful....I don't really have much info until my appt....whenever that is. All I knowant, last year with DS...Dr got the due date correct. Who actually gives birth on their due date? So, I'm waiting for her to tell me. Lol

Wanna hear something crazy? My son born last year was born on his exact due date too! He was born at 1:17 am...so its like he knew it was time to cone out. It's quite rare! So funny that happened to both of us last year

Too funny! I wish I knew that was DS's plan...I would have cleaned the house...I thought I had time. Lol

Grateful - I have tons of symptoms! Nausea, food aversions, heightened sense of smell, easily tired, sore boobs...you name it, lol. Thanks for the welcome!

ClassicGirl - welcome and congrats!! Hoping your little rainbow bean sticks!

Ellie - thank you for the welcome! How were your early scans? I'm nervous but more hopeful with all these symptoms. Thanks for understanding :) Yay for rainbows!

Kelly - when does winter start for you?!? We probably won't get any snow until December, though we had some in Oct last year.

My EDD is actually 3 May as well so we could be in on the same day for delivery! I know unless scheduled it probably won't be exact, but...:) Sounds like the ladies here have actually had some exact ones!

Hey Becca, our winter is any time from mid september I would say! I live in a small village thats situated in the middle of hills and valleys so we get lots of cold windy and rainy days....would be nice to get snow over xmas but it doesnt usually happen...normally rain and cold temperatures xx

Hi I'm 36 & currently pregnant with number 7 4 girls one boy and an angel I feel kind of weird to be a older mum and this pregnancy is already taking it out of me it's either my age or running round after 5 aged 6 and under
, but I'm really tired

Welcome 2nd Time and a huge congratulations on #7! I always wanted a big family and lots of kids, but we had a hard time TTC our first and so we got started pretty late. I will be happy and complete at 3.

I hear you on the tired...I am feeling very low energy the past few days, I just want to sleep! Not sure if it's my age or the fact that both of my kids keep waking me at night! :wacko: I'm sure that chasing around that many kids is what has you tired for sure! What are your kids ages? What is your due date?

Ladies, I added all of our due dates to the 1st post :thumbup: Let me know if there is anything else you think we should add.

Welcome, 2nd time. 7, wow! I'd have loved a big family, but I'm having my first at 39, so I'm sure I will only have 1 or 2 now.
Still, I'll be very happy with whatever we get. This one was hard fought for and will be a miracle.
I booked in with midwife last night and I'm 13 weeks today! So excited to be into the second tri :)

How's everyone feeling? I'm feeling much less drained now. The first few weeks sucked my energy out of me.

My kids are 6, 5, 4, 2,:&1 I'm due on 12/02/17. We tried for years for number one and we're told dh had virtually no live spermatogenesis guess that sorted it's self out.

I'd say it has, 2nd :haha: sounds like he's got plenty to go around!

Ms. Elizabeth: they originally set me up for an 8 week appt but I called back the next day to talk to someone who KNEW me, my age, my loss in Feb. and Dr called me back personally to push up the dates etc. I say...squeaky wheel gets the oil. So...yeah...big them a little bit!

Classic....if I remember from last time...I meet with my obgyn...then schedule an ultrasound and another meeting with the high risk Dr who does her own ultrasound. It's just that....waiting till I get those appts....I want to see now. Lol. Just a peek. My Dr only does first prenatal on Thursday and I believe the ultrasound tech is only Mondays. Something weird like that.

ellie- Glad your getting your energy back! I am feeling so low energy and drained during the day! Are you particularly hoping for a boy or girl? The gender ultrasound is such an exciting moment.

2nd - Yes it sounds like any problem has resolved for sure! :haha: That is awesome. I added your due date to the 1st post.

Classic - Glad you were a squeaky wheel and got your appointment moved up. I agree that sometimes we definitely have to advocate on our own behalf!

Ms. Elizabeth - I hate waiting too! I so wanna peek! Just a quick peek!

AFM: Still having zero symptoms. Kinda wish I had a few IC's left just so I can feel better and look at a dark line.....:dohh: Do I really have to wait until October 13?! Bleh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->