Any 35+ due in Spring 2017?

Classic Girl

Oh my goodness, this pregnancy I've had everything sore boobs, bloating nausea, cramping, twinges, excessive hunger, food aversions the list goes on. I don't ever remembering being like this with my other two. Docs have given me 3 different due dates lol it's just been insane. I go for my third ulstrasound on the 23rd of this month. It feels like I'm a first time mom all over again :)

Classic...omg, I have to get up at night to go! It's only just begun! Ugh!!!

Jellybean.....jealous! I haven't even has 1 appt!!

After getting a positive at the docs he had me at 5.2 weeks, so he sent me to get an ultrasound done. That ultrasound showed nothing and what was even scarier was the tech mention ectopic pregnancy. That horrible word left me terrified and of course I was getting mild cramping from implantation at that point so I thought the worse. I went to the hospital where they did blood work which showed my hcg levels were good and then 48 hrs later I was back having another ultrasound. That ultrasound had me at 5.1 weeks. "tears of joy right there knowing it wasn't an ectopic" sooo the first one I would have only been 4 weeks. Now my due date is kinda up in the air until my ultrasound next week.

Classic
on my last ultrasound they could see the gestational sac and yolk and a tiny tiny blip lol my next ultrasound should show heart beat since i will be 7 weeks by then

I swear sometimes Dr's use words which throw us into this terror mode. Like mine saying "don't worry, we will just go week by week unless you miscarry" gulp. Thanks dr. Lol

I'm fed up at the moment I am 18+3 I still feel sick I have to gdt up at least twice in the night to wee. My boobs are killing and after injecting fragmin for 8 weeks my belly is sore and covered in bruising I need a hug. On the plus aid bubs is starting to move more which makes me feel pregnant rather than ill

Welcome 2nd! Congrats :) Sorry you're feeling lousy but I'm glad you are getting to feel movement! :hugs:

Grateful, sorry you have to wait so long! Any way you can get things moved up?

I agree with you ladies, healthy is number one in the wishes department, whatever gender!

Kelly, haha, I'm going back between starving and nauseous....and so tired today!

Ellie, did the prednisone fix everything with the nk cells? I'm sure things will even out for you now that you're off :)

Jelly, congrats and welcome! So glad you got that second scan and it wasn't ectopic!

Classic, I have gone up a cup size as well, crazy, right? And the bloating. Definitely not complaining :) Feeling lucky!

Ms. E - yeah, why do they say stuff like that?!? They should know better.

AFM - We had our first scan Monday, and everything looks great. HB 109! We saw everything that we were supposed to on the scan. It was such a relief to see a heartbeat and know everything is normal. They did say dot was measuring 6 days behind, but that makes sense with my late ovulations and actually matches exactly up to when we thought we conceived. I'm having major food aversions, nausea mixed with being starving (but only for very limited foods), sore bbs, have gone up a cup size, so tired...moody...but loving it all! No complaints here :) He's got me on the progesterone as well as baby aspirin. That flavor in the chewables really takes me back :)

Hi all, congrats on your bfps. I am so elated, but also a bit nervous, I had beta drawn on 9/9 late afternoon was 280, and 9/12 early morning was 457. My RE wants me to have another level drawn, which I am doing tomorrow morning. Does anyone have any experience/information with beta levels. Thanks I am praying for a great number tomorrow.

Oh my goodness I'm gonna need a terminology book for this lol I just figured out what BPF stands for lol

Ms Elizabeth..
What also didn't help was the internet, it just caused psychological torture. I think forums are great but I suggest running away from web MD, I was certain by the end of the night I had ovarian cancer or tumours lol The ultrasound tech had no right in planting that stuff into my head. I thought the techs weren't aloud to give you any real information.

becca..
Many of my symptoms have calmed down, boobs don't hurt as much no more cramping other then twinges here and there. Food still seems to be a problem "came home with 7 jars of pickles all different brands" but can't go near anything sweet. oooooh yeah I'm sooooo ITCHY!! It's crazy how something so tiny can wreak havock on our bodies lol

Becca....pleased to hear your scan went well! Its the best feeling seeing that little heartbeat! I will have my scan in a couple of weeks 😊 cannot wait!! Xx

Jelly - I seriously had to google half the acronyms on here! I eventually stumbled across a website that had most of them listed out. If you google TTC acronyms or Pregnancy acronyms maybe you could find it? Sorry I didn't save it!

WebMD is not our friend. I'm surprised at the tech. I only thought they were allowed to menion good news. How unprofessional! Glad your symptoms have calmed a bit :) Hormones are a crazy thing, I agree. Cravings are real!

Kelly, thank you! When is your scan? Maybe we have one on the same day!

Lol, Google is sometimes our friend...otherwise....a common problem turns into the plague.

It's 3am...why DS has been up since 1am I don't know.

I dont have a date yet as I still have to ring my diabetes team, once I have informed them of my little passenger I will be summoned for weekly appointments and regular scans that usually start at 7 weeks...love the scans but the appointments get trying at times...I'm holding out till I am 6 weeks before I make the call xx

I am 36 today and just found out yesterday that I am having Monochorionic-Diamniotic twins. Their due date was April 30, but in all likelihood, I will have to be induced sooner due to the high risk with this type of pregnancy. Nice to meet everyone!

kelly, what do they do during these appts if I may ask - are they just routine and the same thing over and over? I like getting in more often but that's intense!

cara, welcome and congrats, what amazing news!!

Hi Cara!! Wow twins! Congratulations xx

Becca....yes its very much the same thing every week, weight, check my blood sugar results are within the correct limits, which mine usually are and with having it so long I very rarely need much help from them when it comes control which is why its so testing, I have all the regular blood test every pregnany woman has, its later on in pregnancy that it can get hard as we tend to start resisting insulin which results in higher blood glucose which then results in bigger babies so they keep a close check on the growth through regular scans after 28 weeks...there is also a high risk of pre-eclampsia, premature labour and still birth hence the 38 week delivery time scale...we take 5mg of folic acid for the first 14 weeks and baby aspirin. (which I am already taking) Its quite intense and strict when food is involved...which is awful when you start craving chocolate...the fight to resist is torture haha saying all that though you just get on with it! Its all worth it in the end ☺ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->