Any 35+ due in Spring 2017?

Well to be honest my OB kind of dropped the ball back in late February when I had my m/c. I think he feels a bit guilty. Won't repeat the story as its around here in a few threads. Anyone who's gotten to 3+ on a digi...how long was it between your 2-3 reading and the 3+ one? I have one left and "saving" it for my 3+ and don't want to waste it. It was 5 days from my 1-2 to 2-3 but I'd think it might be longer for the 3+?

I didn't start testing until 19dpo (2-3) and I got 3+ at 21dpo (which seemed appropriate). However, my beta that day was 3186!
Don't worry too much about the digi weeks bit, I've heard they are not that accurate normally, I just had crazy high betas!

The Weeks Indicator feature assumes conception occurred on the day after the urinary lh surge (which stimulates ovulation) and works on a threshold basis of urinary hCG levels: the thresholds for determining ‘Pregnant’ 1–2, 2–3 and 3+ weeks are 10, 153 and 2753 mlu/ml, respectively. These thresholds are based on extensive research of the urinary hCG rise in early pregnancy.

We still don't know if we want to find out the gender or not. I've always imagined myself with a little girl and DH would like a boy to continue the name, but we'd both be happy with either.
We were sure we wanted to find out, but changed our minds and going to wait and see how we feel by the 20 week anatomy scan. I think I quite like the idea of a surprise now! But then again, I'd like to know because I could start bonding properly... It's a tough one!

I found out with DS at week 12 with the maternity 21 test. I didn't care. Just wanted healthy. And found it easier to buy clothing. I'm a huge car and football fan....so if I could skip the neutral phase, I wanted to. Personal opinion. Course now my son makes car noises when playing with all toys so....what can I say. Lol

I have very little energy today waiting for my second trimester glow but don't think it's coming lol.

I was getting worried that at nearly 18 weeks I hadn't felt movement but layer in bed the other night worrying and thump thump thankyou little bub.

It took us 19 months, a miscarriage, a lot of heartbreak and several major medical interventions to get to this point so, of course, I just want healthy too. It is normal that we might have thought about which gender it might be however...
As I said, we aren't really bothered either way, but I've always imagined myself with a little girl. I'm a real planner and focus on details, so not finding out would be a challenge for me, but I'm not sure I want to spoil nature's surprise!

And what a beautiful surprise it would be ellie!! I vote to let it be a surprise...why?...well becuase there just aren't incredible surprises like that often in life. If I could wait and be surrised, I would LOVE to but DH is so against waiting. ***sigh***

I agree totally normal to imagine yourself with a particular gender. Already having boys, I am daydreaming about what it would be like to have a girl. Its fun to think about for sure.

Healthy babies are always our top prayer/wish for our babies. It also took me many years to conceive my first and I was so grateful that he came out healthy. I've already been worrying this time that baby is OK in there. It's hard being a mom eh? :winkwink:

Hi Ladies :hi:...Hunger is getting the best of me today!!! I have done nothing but feel hungry even after eating!! At 4+3 this shouldn't be happening yet!!:icecream:

How are you all feeling? xx

I think hunger is still my only symptom... Especially right before bed...I get so hungry!

Its my only symptom at the moment too, apart from low blood sugars due to my diabetes....I really dont want to put loads of weight on this time! I have just got back to a size I am happy with too! With my 1st I was tummy and bum! My 2nd I put 3 stone on everywhere lol with my 3rd (boy) I was all belly which breastfeeding him made it easy to lose thankfully :) xx

I was ravenous for the whole of the first tri... But I was on prednisolone (steroid) for natural killer cells, so it wasn't unexpected. I gained 9lbs. Ugh. Still, it's slowed down now I'm off the pred, so I'm hoping it will all even out.

I could eat all day...but want to take weight on properly. EP with DS made the weight pour off...more than I wanted. I'm not a numbers sort if girl...more like how my pants fit and feel.

So I'm trying to not think...eat that sunday...you will just pump it off. Lol

Elliecain...no wonder you were hungry along with babys growth spurts too! Xx

Ms Elizabeth...I love your way of thinking! I am using the whole breastfeeding plan as I get bigger lol xx

Lol, well weight....I mean I've been 10 lbs heavier and 20 lbs lighter....but it's all how clothes fit. I never weigh myself so I have no idea....I'm more like a "do I feel good" sort of weight person. And if the husband likes.. haha

I'm not able to think like that... Until about 4.5 years ago, I'd had anorexia and bulimia for 12 years and was hospitalised once. I'm totally fine now, but the miscarriage, 6 months of clomid, a round of IVF and 10 weeks on steroids have taken their toll on my body. In the past year, I've gained 10kg (22lbs). It's tough, but I know it is all for a great reason and I'll deal with it once I've given birth!

Ellie....stay strong. You have such strength! Great outlook...it is for a great reason. I couldn't think of a better one. Last time weight appeared on my behind first. I still can't quite explain the point of it...if DS was in my front...balance perhaps? I'm still working on that reasoning. Maybe he needed extra leg room?

Ellie seems to me you are already doing a great job...its amazing what we go through for our children...being a type 1 diabetic is hard work, constantly fighting blood sugar levels and worrying about the consequences if they are not right but we do it and we push ourselves to a limit so we can have what we dream of...keep going because it is a beautiful outcome after the 9 months and once its over you tend to forget the struggles....then you want to do it all again!! Xxx

Hi Ladies, I'm a 35 yr old mom of two teens and surprise I'm 6 weeks pregnant lol boy was not expecting this but totally a blessing lol Symptoms for this one have been crazzzzy!! Feels like my body has a mind of it's own lol Congrats to you all :)

Welcome Jelly! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Ellie: wow...what a mountain you've climbed! :hugs:

I don't find myself all that hungry yet but my BOOBS are killing me and have grown a cup size! I also feel like I have a ball in my belly (just to me and from the inside) and I'm ridiculously bloated. Like I feel always on the verge of having to pee. NOT COMPLAINING! Just adding to the convo,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->