Any 35+ due in Spring 2017?

Welcome River!!! I'm going to add you to the front page edd.

Congrats on your baby girl! Is this your first?

Ellie - how are you feeling?? You're getting so close!!!

Pansorie - how did your ultrasound go??

2nd time - your getting really close!!! So exciting!

Ultrasound went great, thanks for asking! The baby was measuring 8w2d (on time) and had 179 BPM. My next appt. is at the end of January for the Level II screening, and a tummy check with my OB. I am still terribly nauseous, but it has decreased a bit. It's funny, when you go from throwing up 7x a day to only 3x a day you think "this is bearable. I can handle this!" Lol!
Still nervous about the pregnancy being viable, but I am optimistic with each passing day. :)
I hope everyone else is doing well!

I can't believe I'm nearly 31 weeks! I'm so excited to meet my little boy.
To be honest, I'm shattered. I'm off work today with exhaustion and sickness and am just trying to chill out and recharge my batteries.
Finlo is doing well, measuring exactly where he should be and bum up with his head and feet both pointing down, so he's vaguely in the right position.

I can't believe it's nearly time I keep getting contraction type pains which is exciting lol bag packed car seat read cot up clothes washed tidying the house like mad. But having to walk 2 hours a day for school runs is a killer. Trying to find a new car as mine died it's driving me nuts as I have a small budget and need a minibus

Bag packed, so exciting! I hope you're able to find some transportation within your budget.

Nothing much new here, just growing the belly!

Pansorie - wonderful news!! Glad your nausea is improving. I had it so bad this time, it was a nightmare. I know what you mean about it lightening up a bit and feeling like such a relief even though your still getting sick. Any relief is amazing! Hang in there.

Ellie - wow 31 weeks, you'll be meeting Finlo soon!! I adore that name by the way. I'm sorry your feeling so tired..it gets so hard at the end. Do you have all your major preparations and purchases done?

2nd time - Contractions?! How exciting...not much longer. I hope you get a car soon. I hear you on the budget...I am still determined that I will be able to fit 3 carseats in my truck.....:thumbup: No money to upgrade right now.

Becca - we have the same due date :flower:

Well I now have a 17 seater minibus sitting on my drive lol happy lady. Although it does feel a bit big and scary to drive right now. I'm sure I will get used to it. Contractions turned out to be bh lol

Wow, 2nd, sounds like a big vehicle! Glad you were able to get it.

Grateful, so cool, we are due the same day! I had to go follow your journal right away :haha:

Nees updates from everyone!! How is everybody doing? A few of you are getting so close!

AFM- almost 26 weeks and feeling good. Feeling very tired though.

I had a wonderful 12 checkup and my NT scan! So far, so good, strong heartbeat. :) The spinal fluid was 1.3 mm, which the tech said was the normal range.
My poor hubby, though, has been cut off sexually for 2 weeks. We have been intimate a few times this week and each time there has been spotting afterwards. I was talking to my doctor about it, and she said that she would like for me to rest a bit... or as she so delicately put it: "Nothing in your vagina for two weeks!!"
She did recommend lubricant, but said if the bleeding continues he may have to be cut off for the rest of the pregnancy. :nope:
We have a private scan scheduled in two weeks to find out the gender, although while I was watching the ultrasound I had the most overwhelming feeling that it was a boy.

Pansorie, I'm so happy to hear your scan went so good!! Boo to that spotting though , hopefully it was just a fluke and won't happen anymore.

I can't wait to hear how your personal scan goes! Will be interesting to see if your intuition ends up being right!

Thank you! Just got my NT results... Risk for downs is less than 1 in 10,000. Risk for trisomy 18 and 13 Is 1 in 3820. So all is great!!!
How is everybody else doing? Any updates?

Hi Guys, been a while and glad everything is going great for everyone, Welcome to the new comers :) Well here is my update, My BFF delivered a healthy but tiny baby girl on the 16th of jan 4lbs 14 ounces weee little thing. So I'm still pregnant and she had a month long pregnancy lol I'm ok with that cause I'm not really ready for my life to be flipped upside down just yet lol The doctor has moved my due date to April 23rd, which is ummm coming a little faster then I wanted but meh he comes when he comes lol I have everything for my little man been scoring some great deals very proud of that. The only things I can complain about is horrible rib pain and my stomach seems to have floated to my throat " I get full pretty fast, heart burn is bad" Sleeping also sucks right now lol but other wise I'm great lol

Pansorie - anymore spotting? Hopefully its gone

Jellybean - glad to hear all is well and that your BFF delivered a healthy baby! Yes the ending surely gets unconfortable doesn't it?! Good to hear you are scoring some great deals - I love getting deals!!

Ellie- Thinking of you! Your sooooo close to meeting your baby boy! How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while and hope all is OK :flower:

AFM - It looked like I passed my glucose test but I haven't actually talked to the doctor yet. Can't believe I am to 27 weeks now...this pregnancy is flying so fast. Still need to but a couple items but have most everything. Been getting a pulling / burning sensation in my legs at night when I lay down. I feel like I have to keep moving my feet and ankles to stretch them. Restless leg maybe? Anyone else have that?

Hi there. Good news on the GTT.
I'm 35 weeks today, unbelievable. I had some slowed growth worries last week, but hoping my scan on Wednesday will show he's caught back up. If not, I may meet him really soon, gulp.

Oh my - praying your Wednesday scan goes great. Please let us know! Either way, your almost there!! I'm so excited for you :happydance:

Hi ladies....need to catch up.

I'm at home on bedrest so I have lots of time!

I had my son a week ago. He's beautiful girls, seriously the most beautiful baby you can ever imagine seeing. I fell in love immediately.
My story has been really tough. Follow second picture in my siggie to my journal for more...

Attachments

• IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1272.jpg
    IMG_1272.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online