Any 35+ due in Spring 2017?

Congratulations on your healthy boy!

Jellybean- absolutely wonderful news!!!! And a baby BOY!!! So exciting!!!

I'm praying to see a healthy baby at our scan on Monday. I'm getting so anxious.

How did you get on today, Grateful? I hope all went really well.

It went very well! The Tech said baby looks wonderful and we found out we are having boy #3!! Some odds hu? I'm in for it now! :winkwink:

Thank you for asking :flower:

Here is a pic of my little love from today ... ❤️

https://i64.tinypic.com/fw6e89.jpg

Aw cutie! I'm glad he's all well. 3 boys! They will love to have each other, though you are going to be very outnumbered! Congrats xx

Just wanted to update in case anyone was wondering my due date on page one is wrong lol

I'm not due until 12 Feb 2017 so still a way to g

Oh my goodness so much wonderful news coming in!! So happy for all the healthy babies and baby boy!!! wow this is awesome :) Well I've had an interesting couple weeks, have been going a little nuts with the baby boy shopping oh my goodness the clothes are sooooo sweet lol but I found out another pregnancy surprise :) my very best friend was experiencing pre menopausal symptoms has been for two years now, she is 39, so her monthly clock has been crazy unpredictable., Jokingly I told her hey go get a pregnancy test we could be pregnant together lol Well she did, and it come up positive lol in shock she went to the doctors the next day which I got to go to then straight down for an ultrasound. That's when we got hit with the huge surprise lol she is just over 7 months along and she's having a girl. lol I think I'm still in shock if she waited any longer she would be on that show " I didn't know I was pregnant" hahahaha super happy that everyone is healthy and babies are all good :)

7 months, no way! I'm 6 months and my tummy is huge, there is no way I could have got so far without knowing! How did she not know? Has she not got a bump?

ellie
my friend is super tiny so you would figure she would show a lot sooner but she didn't pop until 3 weeks ago which would have made her 6months 3 weeks. Blows my mind how tiny her belly is. We joke around cause I look what she is at 5 months lmfao I'm just sooo happy that we get to experience our pregnancies together. Here's a question though if anyone is going to be using bottles what do you prefer liners or no liners tilted bottles or straight lol I would like to breast feed but also pump

Jelly, I plan on doing the same as you and I want to use tilted bottles with liners because it seems like you'd get less loss of milk from pouring it from one to the other if you can just pump into the liners and then grab them...plus less cleaning...anything that makes it more efficient!

Hi, ladies! 38 and pregnant. :) I was 19 years old when I became pregnant with my son. My ex and I divorced, and I met a wonderful man eight years ago. I was 36 years old when I became pregnant with my daughter and worried myself to the point where I did not enjoy my pregnancy at all. This time around I am bound and determined to let what happens happens.

But of course I am reading about miscarriage chances for the 35+ crowd, and of course I am reading all the bad things that I can find. I don't want to go down that road again! I have never had an miscarriages that I know of, and my previous pregnancies were uneventful and as normal as they come. I feel like I am borrowing trouble worrying so much.

I have an ultrasound scheduled for January 5, but I drove myself crazy enough that I did a private scan the other day. LO measured at 7w1d with 155 BPM.

So I am trying to calm myself down this time and just enjoy it. If I could just get through the second trimester I feel like I could relax. I just never thought that I would be in my late 30s with a baby and another one on the way.

Nice to meet everyone! :)

Hi pansorie, and congrats! They say once you see a heartbeat the chances for MC go way down, but I know many of us here have still worried despite the odds! Sounds like you are in a good place in life, and I hope you're able to enjoy the pregnancy one day at a time :) Welcome!

Jellybean - crazy story about your friend! So exciting to be pregnant together!! I used Tommie tippie "closer to nature" bottles along with breastfeeding and they worked very well for me. No liners.

2nd time - I updated the front page :thumbup:

Pansorie - Welcome!!! Its so hard not to worry...especially early on. Try your best to enjoy.

How is everyone else doing???

Hey ladies!

Thought I'd finally chime in and say Hi!

Due with a little girl May 27th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->