Any 4/23 Testers?

breakingdawn

Reaction score
So, I guess I will be testing Saturday even though I am not 100% sure I ovulated... :shrug:

I got a fairly dark line on an OPK but the next day they went light. I am hoping I just missed my surge although that has never happened before.

I was feeling pretty hopeless but yesterday, around 5DPO, I started getting serious back pain. Back pain was my number one symptom when I got pregnant with #2. This morning when I woke up it felt like the morning when AF usually comes, except that is 8 days away! Super cramping, lots of back pain.

I have been trying hard not to symptom spot but I just don't really remember having so many PMS issues this far away from AF and I know around 5/6DPO could be implantation time. I was fully prepared for a big ol' :bfn: on Saturday. I am pretty moody though and that is pretty normal the week before AF.

So, any weekend testing buddies? I have a pretty regular 28 day cycle. AF is due next Wednesday but I would likely have light spotting that Monday/Tuesday if she is on the way.

:dust: to all those waiting. :flower:

I am right around where you are. I think I'm about 6po and really we are ntnp until next month but I will test this weekend just to see. As for the back pain that is my 1st real symptom Any time I have been pg. My fx'd for you.

Thank you. :flower: It's only our second month TTC again so I'm not expecting a lot. The fact I'm super moody now is leading me to believe AF will be here soon. It's my #1 AF sign but never had in early pregnancy. Boo! Good luck to you this weekend. Keep me updated!

I definitely will. Will you still test or just wait it out?

Considering I am a self proclaimed POAS addict... :haha: I will probably cave Saturday morning. Plus I have like 20 cheapies just laying around!

I have a bunch too and always tell myself to wait but...I used 3 yesterday! Lol
I thought I saw a hint of a line so I had to dip 2 more. Bfn this am.

I'm shocked I've held out so long! But I'm probably only 8dpo today. I've been having awful back pain since about 4-5dpo and now it's progressed to back pain and cramps. It was the worst at 7dpo! It's dying down a bit but I'm not getting too excited because it seems to come in waves. A few hours I'll be feeling fine then all of a sudden the back pain comes again followed by awful cramps! Bbs are a tiny bit sore but that's all. I'm a little gassy now too. I guess time will tell. I hate it if this is AF signs so early though! Nornally I only get all this a couple of days before it starts! Yesterday it felt like AF was seriously about to start any second. It'll be a small miracle if I hold out testing until Saturday. :haha: I should be about 10dpo then and have never had a problem seeing a BFP by then so if it's negative I'm more than likely out.

They sound great which means it's probably too good to be true! :haha: but thank you!

So I broke down and also tested. Not even a fun evap to guess over. These tests are good. Lol sigh :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 19
Held for a few hours. Woke up this morning with my definite usual pms signs. :( Even though AF isn't due until Wednesday I usually have spotting by Monday/Tuesday. I know my body fairly well so 99.9% sure I'm out. Bummed.

I was originally going to test tomorrow morning but I forgot my oldest has a soccer game in the morning so it's going to be hectic and I don't want another :bfn: to get me down. So, if anything I'll test Sunday morning. If it's still negative that will be be definitive answer as I should have spotting for AF the next day.

Thank you! I really don't want to be on month 3 of TTC. I feel awful saying that because I know so many ladies here have been trying so much longer. It's just foreign to me. We conceived #1 after two months, my ectopic took two months, and my second viable pregnancy was literally one month after my ectopic and losing my right tube! The older I get the more risks I have for a second ectopic in my other tube and all sorts of fun stuff. I just need to relax. Easier said than done though!

Don't feel bad for not wanting to wait. Maybe Sunday will surprise you with 2 lovely lines!

I laid down a little bit ago for a brief nap, which is a little odd, and I noticed my stomach muscles felt a little tight? Almost like I had been doing sit ups only I haven't. Was a little odd, not reading into it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->