Any advice? March 09 babies!

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Ok, so i posted on here a couple of weeks ago that hadnt felt anything that i could think "definate movement" and didnt feel my tummy was growing but then i had a sudden spurt and felt like i had a bit of a tummy but now.....

Its completely gone again!!!:cry:

Im now 18 weeks and still havent felt any movement and my tummy is almost flat again! People had actually been saying to me this past week "oh ure big for 4.5 months"(which i loved) but this morning its totally gone!

How is everyone else due in March growing? And are u feeling movement now?

U girls were great at reassuring me last time but just feeling really upset again that something is wrong with me that im not feeling any movement or growing!:cry::cry::cry:

Hi hun, at 18 weeks i wasnt sure if i had felt movement either and belly seemed to be small/stopped growing. By end of 19 weeks i had definate movement, but up until then i wasnt sure if what i had felt was movement...

Plus my belly has only just popped out at 21 weeks (after 2/3 weeks of not much growth)! at 18 weeks it was rounded occasionally but it all depends on how baby is laying. it still has a lot of room for moving around and hiding at the mo, so dont worry yourself. Give it a couple of weeks of rapid growth and you wont get rid of the bump and the movements! :)

xxx

Thanks, never wanted to have a big tummy so much in all my life:rofl:

I didn't start to feel movements untill about 21 weeks. I even saw my LO move at my 20 week scan and couldn't feel it! The midwife said that it was perfectly normal and that I would start to feel movement in the next couple of weeks.

i know!!! i was desperate to show off a baby belly now im thinking its growing too fast lol!!

here is pics at 18 weeks and then 21 (its a bit bigger now at almost 22 weeks i think lol) The difference 3 weeks makes eh!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/xxxxKittenxxxx/18weeks.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/xxxxKittenxxxx/21weeks.jpg

im 18 weeks ive felt a few movements mostly when im relaxing which isnt often lol , but nothing regular yet and this is my 3rd pregnancy ,think everyone is different ,my sis in law is due the day before me and she said she can always feel hers moving hope this helps xxxx

my belly changes size and shape all day long for example when i wake up theres nothing there but by the time i go to bed i look like i've swollowed a basket ball, i'm just guessing that it depends on how the baby is lying.as for movements they will happen maybe baby moves more when your asleep i know that mines more active when i'm in bed the only thing now is there strong enough to wake me now so i'm getting no sleep lol

KatienSam im soooo jealous, u have a gorgeous bump! Can definately c a difference, thats amazing wot a few wks can do!

Thanks, never wanted to have a big tummy so much in all my life:rofl:

You can have mine - gladly!! :rofl::rofl:

A girl at work didn't show till about 27 weeks, so you've no need to worry hun.:hugs: She had a lovely small round bump right up to the end. Me, I just look like a beached whale! :rofl:

As for the movement, some ladies don't feel any movement until 22/23 weeks on their first, so it's still very early days for you.:hugs:

Think im maybe soooo concious of it that its on my mind 24/7, and every time i come on bnb another one of u lovely ladies has felt the first movements. Im just soo impatient:rofl:

with my first i wasnt sure i could feel anything at your stage, i don't think it was until i was about 19/20 weeks that i felt movement. i hardly showed at all too but it was mainly because of my height and body and the way the baby was - she was healthy though :) try not to worry too much you'll have your 20 week scan soon

How is everyone else due in March growing? And are u feeling movement now?

:

My tummy seemed quite big around 11- 12 weeks but I think that was purely bloating.

Over the last week my tummy has really popped out but I dont think I have felt any definate movement yet. I have felt a few flutterings that may have been movement but as this is my first child I have nothing to compare it to.

Its amazing how different everyones pregnancy is, a friend at work is four days behind me but she is so tiny!!

My bumps been there for a while but at the beg it was just bloating

dont worry one morn ull wake up and think wow hehe it felt like i doubled in size overnight

I look like a house and iam 20 weeks , Wanna swap Lol Lol ...
I have had regular every couple of hours movements , But iam a few weeks ahead and its my third baby hun .
So try not worry , You may of even of had a few popping feelings allready hun and not noticed as its your first i really wouldnt worry untill you get to around week 25 and felt no movements then i would maybe ask m/w , You take care and dont worry would really love to swap tummys lol . xxx .

i started to feel movements the other day and its been virtually non-stop since lol i'm 19 weeks. my bump has grown loads in the past 2 weeks so i'm sure it wont be long for you. my sis is also expecting and didnt feel any movement until she was 22 weeks so its different for evryone. dont worry its perfectly normal :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->