any advice please!

ectopicpast

2 misplaced angels
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was back in the ER on Friday for a second dose of mtx for my 2nd ectopic (my numbers went up 500 a week after my first injection). I am in so much pain from what i believe is the first injection. To me it feels like I've held my urine for waaaayyyy too long and its painful, and never goes away. This morning is the worst where I could barely walk. Its getting better as I've been up for about an hour.

Anyways, my question is I have a job interview scheduled for tmrw morning at 830. I thought for sure when I got up this morning that I was going to have to reschedule. I dont want to reschedule if the pain is subsiding like it is today but I also dont want to completely miss the interview because i'm in even more pain tomorrow. Any ideas as to what to do? I've been taking vicodin as well but also dont want to have that in my system while trying to interview. Should I call them and explain my situation or will they automatically write me off because of it? Thanks!

hi I haven't been in your position as such but didn't want to read and run I would phone the employer up and explain the situation maybe see if they could fit you in later in the day if the pain subsides as the day goes on sorry for your loss hun xx

OMGoodness!! I am sorry love that you had to have a second shot. I know how much it can hurt!! I was laid out for a few days after my shot, so I can understand your predicament. Now what I would do is show up and excuse myself if I am a bit loopy and explain why I am so. I would hope that they would understand that I really want the job, and not that I am coming in intoxicated. If they choose to reschedule me then great, if not then I would give it my best. Though this is what I would do you need to do what is best for you!! <3 If you are really in too much pain to go in then don't call and explain. If it is meant to be it will be!! Lots of <3!! Do try and take it easy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->