Any April Due Dates?

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
Mine is April 5th 2008 Anyone else have the same due date?

Im hopeing he or she doesnt come to early March 31st is our wedding anv!

Hi i'm new here and have only just joined. I am also due 5th April and this is my first baby, i'm so scared and excited! How is your pregnancy? :D

This is my first pregnancy also! So far this has been a dream pregnancy I guess since I have nothing to compare it to. No morning sickness, etc When I had my US I first measure smaller, but since I know my conception dates Im sticking with the 5th lol. How's everyone else's April baby doing?

Congratulations to April 2008 mommies. My due date is around April 10 and 12. Looks like Joanne is closer to my due date...excited .lol :)

Aqua if your late he or she could be born on my Bday April 19th :)

Hey April Mommies to be!

We're also due in April, the 4th :happydance: but I have a feeling this baby will end up coming out sooner than expected, probably in March lol.

I feel the same way about wishing some of these month's away. lol Though right now I JUST want 5 weeks to pass

Im due April 2nd. Everyone thinks it will surprise us on April fools :haha:

Im due April 6. I wish it was here already too, but so far its gone pretty quickly.

I was due on April 1st, and its always a family joke that I "Fooled" my parents and was born 19 days later lol :O

Just wanted to see how all the April mommies to be are doing?!
April seems like its going to be a very baby active month :rofl:

Nothing new for me, just eating everything in sight lol.

They changed by due date to April 12th, but who knows that could change again when I have my Ultrasound on the 21st!

Doing good here! :D I felt him moving 3 times since last week! :happydance:
Other than that, I've just been eating like it's going out of style!

Hows everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->