Any April Due Dates?

Firsttimer thats what Im afraid of too!! Now that they moved my due date Im thinking he or she will be very close to my B-Day

My birthday is also in April (YES I WAS BORN ON APRIL FOOLS DAY LOL)
I am not going to be up for celebrating though as I will be so big by then

wow, Van. you're only a day ahead of me now... lets have a race to see who's baby comes first! bahah jokes :) :haha:

just caught up with this thread...am also gonna be an april mummy!

my EDD is April 5th. seems like forever even though the weeks are flying past

congrats to all other april mummies and let the race begin...

I'm hoping that if my baby's a girl she won't be born any later than April 20th...

My mum is the eldest of her lot and is Aries, I'm the eldest of my lot and I'm Aries, so hoping the tradition will carry on :D
Also, we both married pisces!

Mines on the 19th and Im on the cusp of Aires/Taurus. LOL I feel bad for my husband he will have two of us hot headed Aires in the house hehe :witch:

Im due on the 16th April, 5 days b4 my 18th Birthday !!!

Im the late comer sounds like hehehe

Due April 23rd here

Jade

Hey April Mommies to be!

We're also due in April, the 4th :happydance: but I have a feeling this baby will end up coming out sooner than expected, probably in March lol.

I have that same feeling about mine - can't explain it and baby will probably make a late entrance to the ouside world just to prove me wrong, but intuition is telling me that we'll have our little bundle of joy at least a few days before our due date, April 8th.

Im due april 16th but really think im gona go over my due date lol and not have her til towards the end of april, i hope she proves me wrong tho and comes on time!

i must be the oldest and latest lol 29 on baby number 4 and due 27th april 09

Hey loadsa of you here, there's a few more on https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/45585-due-april-09-uk.html

it's a bit quiet but please pop by and get us all nattering together!

I'm due april fools day! LOVELY! But my bets are on 7 april hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->