• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Yeah got 18 eggs :) just waiting to hear from the scientists

UPDATE: just got a call and 11 were good for ICSI :)

congratulations miss red knob, sounds like its all going to plan i really hope you get lucky & it continues on to be a successful cycle first go , when are they doing your transfer? im assuming with so many they will wait for a day 5 blastocyst transfer ?

Yeah we had 6 fertilize and are waiting for th update today, as they are being biopsied for PGD :)

Sounds promising keeping everything crossed or you xxx

Best of luck with transfer, is it day 5 ?? Make sure you rest up afterwards even if they tell u it's not nessecary , let us know how u go xxx

Well 4 out of the 6 got biopsied, the other 2 were no good. Had our transfer yesterday and when we got called in I felt so sick lol, the Dr and Scientist were standing there with a piece of paper that had our PGD results, then the scientist said " 2 are no good and the other 2 are perfectly normal and top grade hatching blastocysts" I burst out crying and I don't think you could have wiped the smiles of our faces. So I have 1 in and the other has been frozen :)

So so happy for you miss fantastic news, hope u r resting, keep thise feet up & Think sticky thoughts xxx

I'm sitting on the lounge watching a movie not going anywhere for the next few days :)

Perfect, some say it doesn't matter but after reading many stories I opted to rest & I think it helped xxx

Hey red, I don't need an excuse for the couch but u have the best one ever!! Afm- I'm well! I've lost 15kgs since my failed cycle in July and I've got five weeks till I head to Africa for two months. I've been researching other Ivf clinics and am going to make some appointments to get cycle 2 going next year in March-ish. Really trying to stay positive and not worry about things too much xx

WOW 15kgs that is fantastic :) So glad to hear you are positive for your 2nd cycle. So jelous that you are going to Africa!!

Did you girls get any side effects with Crinone? If you were on it

Miss - no side effects but yuck leftover bits !
Wish - wow 15 kg's I can't wait till I get to lose some weight , I'm gaining it like crazy, I hope you have a great time in Africa , so jealous !

Yeah I had headaches but the worst was when it came back out *shudder* it was massive clumps. All be worth it though love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->