Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Sorry to hear MissRedknob...Bugger!!! Hopefully the beta might by some miracle show something different, good luck!

Thanks for all your kind words girls really means a lot :hugs: for all of you!!

Oh Red sorry for the bfn. Let's hope the beta comes back with good news. Thinking of you chicky xx

Hey miss red, hoping your beta brings you some good news ! My clinic never even did a beta - weird I know everywhere else seems to !

Hi dancing queen so good to hear from you & to see you have had a nice break & are back on the horse so to speak ! While you were away you missed all the drama I went through but yes now am back on track & our little girl is going strong in fact I had another ultrasound yesterday & have been given the all clear !
Is the cyst on your ovary the reason why you only got 2 eggs ? Did they have you on high stims ? Hopefully this one is your little fighting miracle , remember it only takes one !

Hey girls,

Oh Miss Redknob, i am so sorry, that is disappointing, but stranger things have happened so lets hope this beta brings a miracle your way. So all the best for that.

Taylah that's great news on your recent ultrasound..yay! sorry to hear you had some drama but like you say, all going well now:)

The weather is a bit beaut today so i think i will have a little walk.
Take it easy girls.....wahoo fro Friday!!
xx

Hi ladies
Miss Red...that is crappy news about the bfp, it never seems to get any easier :-(
I noticed you have had lots of miscarriages. Have you had any immune testing ?
Either way all the best for the FET x

Welcome back dancingqueen, you are so right stranger things can happen so hang in there Hun

Taylah I can't believe you are more than half way through your pregnancy !! So amazing

Well for me I have been laying low lately on bnb as I too needed a break. I have an FS appt this Friday I am feeling a bit anxious as I am not sure what he will say. I have 2 embryos left from my 1st cycle... I am tempted of asking for a double FET transfer as I think it is inevitable that I will need another Stim cycle (likely jan/feb) . They are the poorest quality embys now so I doubt either will stick anyway.. What would you do?

The reason for our m/c is due to my DH's Chromosome Balanced Translocation :( I also have Coeliac Disease.

Which clinic are you going through? I am with IVF Australia and they will only put 1 back if you are under 35 and will put 2 back if you have had failed cycles. If they are of poorer quality I would ask for the 2 :)

Hi miss red, okay I see why you are having the pgd testing now. It's good to hear you get another chance.

I am with IVFA too .. Which office are u with? i am with Bondi.
They are very strict with their SET policy but before my first FET cycle (I've done 2 now) my FS almost let me transfer 2 but then changed his mind and gave me a couple of horror stories just so I could agree with him . At the time he really do put the guilt trip on So i caved. I am almost 35 and have had 3 transfers with not a smidgen of bfp yet

Hi aleja , good to hear from you Hun, if I were you I would be pushing for 2 to be transferred, I was going to push for 2 second time around if needed , lots of luck to you xxx

I am with Kogarah office. I am going to push for 2 if i go through another fresh cycle :)

Hi Girls,

Aleja, i too am with IVFA Bondi, and on my third cycle he told me that i could put 2 back in ( im 37), so push for it girl. I think anyway. I know there are horror stories, but there isn't much more horrific than a mind with regret. If you think you may regret not doing it, then just go for it!
I didn't get to put two in,On the 3rd attempt we only got 2 eggs as i developed a cyst which was an obstacle at retrieval and only one fertilised but that little bugger is in, so we will see how we go.
Hope that helps......

Miss Redknob...hope you're doing ok.

xx

Yeah doing ok, thanks :) I was able to bump my FET appointment to tomorrow :dance:

Did you girls have your FS do your EC and ET?

Wishing all the best DancingQueen :)

Hey miss Red - when will they actually do your FET , do you have to wait till after af ?
Dancing queen - everything crossed for you, when are you testing ??
Aleja- have you decided 1 or 2 ?

So ladies, thinking DH and I are gonna move to Gold Coast next year after Africa anyone have experiences in QLD?? So sorry Red, looking on and up for FET! And dancing queen and aleja any word? Xx

Thanks ladies, IMO ivf in Australia feels really different to USA and UK where they routinely transfer more than 1 emby. The ladies on the other threads don't seem concerned at all about multiples..

MissRed wow that was lucky of you to get an appt so soon after your cycle. So will you do back to back cycles?

DancingQueen how are you feeling ? I still think you are in with a chance- there is ladies getting pregnant with all sorts of embys so stay positive. Have you stuck with the same clinic and FS throughout your cycles?

So far my FS has turned up to the EPU and for every transfer which kind of surprises me because he is so busy .

Wish, the Gold Coast plan sounds awesome ..what has brought on the change of location ? I recently went to GC for a short holiday . Whilst I didn't love surfers paradise I did think the hinterland ( and Robina shopping town) was great

Wow Wish it would be great to live on the Gold Coast!

Aleja, I will probably wait till, my next AF as I have my FIL coming down this week for his triple bypass and they are not giving him much of a survival rate :cry:

Oh my gosh that is so stressful Miss Red , your DH must be so nervous about his dad. It's probably a good idea to wait then.

Today I did my tax return and was able to claim a rebate on all ivf related medical expenses not covered by Medicare or health cover. Was pleasantly surprised !

Thats great to hear about the tax return :)

Well my appointment today went really well, Doing the FET in Nov around the 15th, and I am having a natural/medicated cycle. Going to do the normal bloods and u/s then I will start Clexane injections and Cartia (low dose aspirin) on the day of ovulation. They are also going to give me a HCG booster just to give the :cold: a good start :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->