Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

No Take2 I'm waiting for the BT tomorrow and will see what the clinic says...

In the meantime I'm busy sticking my nose into everyone else's business :)

Have you got any symptoms hun? Got everything crossed for you xx

Good luck Maddy! Will cross my fingers for you. Nothing interesting with me hence why I'm always here having a sticky at the rest of your news :)

Hi girls!
I had a lot to catch up on with you guys this weekend!

Had my sisters wedding, which was beautiful... But god I am exhausted today! I feel hung over without the pleasure of a big night! Totally worth it though :) I think the ms has kicked in- mind you it's evening sickness for me! Aleja and red- how are you girls going? Is the ms getting worse?

Maddy- wishing you lots of love and luck for your blood test tomorrow. How are you feeling about it all?

Chook- great number of eggs!any updates on how they are going? Not long now till your transfer!

Hi take, wish and taylah! Xxx

Got my second blood test tomorrow, so keeping everything crossed that things are looking good and levels are moving in the right direction!

Kirs_t the ms is a good sign, so they say, doesn't feel so great I know lol, look forward to hearing how your second beta goes x

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend Kirst xx good luck with your beta, I have mine on Wednesday :)

I just feel sick all day but not vomiting yet :haha:

Yesterday I still had the 8 exactly were they should be for day 3. I won't have anymore updates as they are letting them do their thing in the incubator until transfer tomorrow! I've managed to keep myself busy so I'm not as anxious about it all now. It's out of my hands anyway so what will be will be!

Good luck with your bt maddy and good luck with your beta kirs_t!!!
Hope all you bfp ladies are going great!!!

That's good news chook, hopefully they'll all hang in till day 5 so you have some to freeze!

Woo hoo chook that's the best news!!! Couldn't hope for better than that? Any word maddy?? Thinking bout you xxx

Hey ladies. POAS was negative but blood test did not confirm one way or another as my levels were in the "maybe" range (progesterone was 51 and HCG 6.4). Any HCG between 5-50 they consider a "maybe". So I have to go back on Wed for another BT. I strongly suspect AF will arrive before then though... :(

I just accidentally clicked unsubscribe to this thread so I'm hoping just by commenting it will be fixed. I'm sorry you didn't get a clear answer Maddy, that is so annoying. I hope you had a late implanter and the HSG is on the way up. Hang in there, hugs.

Maddy- I really hope your levels go up too! Sending lots of love and :hugs:

A maybe isn't a bfn maddy! Fingers crossed for you hun I really hope they sky rocket xxx

Hey! Yep, I had my second blood test today and all is looking good. Beta went up to 3173!! Counting down till the next one now :winkwink:

Good to hear kirs_t, that must be a relief to know everything is progressing well :)

Woo hoo kirsty that's great news! Little things to look forward to that helps time pass xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->