Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Taylah sucks to be feeling crap but yay for a holiday!!!!! And congratulations on the anniversary.
Kirsty, I'm not joking hun I couldn't look at a baby in the beginning because I thought I was jinxing myself...I was actually kinda negative. I think it's a form of self preservation really, after so long we're used to being in that small percentile that it hasn't been easy for that you can't picture it any other way! It does get easier but it doesn't go away, sorry! Every day is a miracle though. I still won't look in the babies section or talk about it too much...I won't even join a pregnancy thread. I think because I feel so happy I'm equally as scared of the devastation if something were to happen. I know it's impossible but try to think positive things, only time will help!
I booked into the ob I wanted at about 8 weeks and seen my gp a couple of times before then. I knew who I wanted, she delivered my sisters baby and was absolutely beautiful. She cried...I think that anyone who can still feel that kind of awe when they do it everyday is good at their job and I won't mind them spending lots of time around my vagina. Book your Ob now kirst it will make you feel good.

Just a tip for you girls going private- the Medicare year runs December to December so you'll have to work up to your safety nets again-waaaa!
Any news On beta red?
How's the natural cycle take?
Fingers crossed for you maddy! Xx

Ayayayayyayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!

Woo hoo Miss Redknob, were you're numbers good? When do you have your first scan? You must be so excited. How cool for all you guys getting BFPs at the same time.

Maddy-cant wait to hear how you go, have you POAS yet, you seem so calm, I'm always a nutbag in the 2ww lol

HCG was 460 and Progesterone was 102 :dance:

Going for more bloods next week then a scan the week after :)

Wow, awesome number, I'm so excited for you, congrats mama :)

YIPPEEE! fantastic new Miss Red! I am so happy and excited for you!!!
Hope you are celebrating tonight! :happydance:
So good you get to have a scan in a couple of weeks! I have to wait till the 2nd Jan for my first!
Lots of love xxx

Thanks girls xx

I will have scans weekly til 12 weeks due to being high risk :dance:

How cool you get to see your tiny bubba growing every week xxx

I have felt nauseous since last week, today feeling dizzy and yesterday had a mild headache. Did you get headaches Wish?

Yeah I did, three bad ones. Haven't the last fortnight. Before I was pregnant I was a massive self-medicator...'itchy leg, better take some nurofen. I struggled at the start and took some Panadol a few times. Nausea worse in morning? Mines starting to go away I think! Xx

I hate headaches I just can't function :(

My nausea seems to be bad at night :shrug:

I haven't had too many symptoms- actually wish I had more so I could feel like this is real! Had a bit of nausea at night too! During the day I'm fine- but insanely thirsty and hungry!

Glad to hear you morning sickness is going wish! How are u feeling now?

When do you usually start to show with pregnancy?

Xxx

I think most ppl start to show around 12 weeks (ish) I'm defo not yet! Weeks 6,7 and 8 I was sickest during the night. Would wake up sick and I couldn't go back to sleep. To be honest I've had it pretty easy, only spewed a few times. Worst for me is the exhaustion. I didn't really feel much until well into week six. I always thought I'd 'just know' when I was but I didn't at all. Still don't some days.

Oh golly this is such eye-opening. I've been living overseas every time one of my besties got pregnant, so I've totally missed this stuff! When I had our one (and only) natural BFP I got queasy but never sick & ginger tablets did the trick.

When I was pregnant with Keyara I didn't start showing till about 16 weeks and even then I just looked like I'd hit the Tim Tams too hard lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->