Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Thanks red! Having scan this Monday so nervous! When is your first scan?

Can't wait for you scan xx Should be having one next week sometime, will find out tomorrow afternoon after my BT :)

How exciting ladies - you get to see your tiny bubbas !

I have had a couple of days from hell ! I just got home from a overnight stay in the hospital :-(

Sunday morning I woke up with really bad swelling in my ankles then I sprained my left ankle & fell to the ground landing on my side, my ankle was in agony but thought everything to do with bub was fine as I had no pains,cramps or bleeding all day & i could feel bub wriggling around, then in the middle of the night Sunday night i woke up to some really bad cramps & by Monday morning I woke up to some pretty heaving bleeding, so off to hospital I went , they were talking early delivery & I was really scared they were really worried as I had the low lying placenta issue, they sent me for a scan & to everyone's surprise my placenta has moved up & bub looked happy healthy & big for 32-33 weeks weighing 2.3 kg's already the only problem was they couldn't find where I was bleeding from so early delivery was still on the cards considering there was so much blood, so we had to play the wait & see game overnight since bub was coping well, this morning I woke up & was checked & am so relieved as the bleed is still going on but has slowed right down, so I'm home now on bed rest with strict instruction to go straight in if bleeding gets heavier, I'm hopeful it is going to stop & bub can stay in there !

I can't believe how many things can hapoen during this pregnancy & worry the life out of me I'm surprised my hair isn't grey by now ! I'm def not meant to be stress free !

Hope everyone else is really well & happy xxx

Taylah! What a weekend!! I am so sorry you had to go through that! Absolutely terrifying! I'm glad you and bub are doing ok now. Rest up and go gently.... Thinking of you!
Keep us posted on how you are feeling xxxx

And good luck for your scans red and wish! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear how they go xxx

Oh shit Taylah that's awful!!! Rest up mate, how scary. Watch lots of day time tv. Dr Quinn and 7th heaven haha! Glad to hear babies ok though xx

Taylah what a frightening few days for you. I'm pleased to hear everything has settled down and hopefully it will stay that way. My partner and his ex wife had their daughter at 32 weeks after her water broke and he said it was such a difficult time delivering so early, she was so little and had to be in hospital for weeks before she could come home. I'll be crossing my fingers that your little one stays put for a few more weeks yet and gets a bit bigger. Rest up and take it easy.

thanks ladies - bed rest is so boring hope no one else ends up bed resting , so great to see some tickers ticking along & great bt results kris-t & maddy keeping fingers crossed for you its not a bfn so stay hopeful xx
miss red & wish make sure you get some great ultrasound pics to post for us to see, you get the best pics from now till 20 weeks then bub gets a bit too big unless you do 3d/4d , when i had a scan yesterday my bub looked like a tangled mess of arms, legs & circles (head & tummy ) lol not much room left in there anymore, but how great are our bodies they really protect our bubs so well :)

Oh Taylah hon, take care of yourself. I hope DH is looking after you super-well! As you say, thank goodness for that in-built protection, thank goodness bub is fine.

Will be exciting to see some other scan pics soon.

This time tomorrow I'll know what's going on...so confusing. My clinic says HCG of 5-50 is "possibly" pregnant but low enough that it could also be a chemical. But I notice that What to Expect When You're Expecting says HCG of 5-50 says that's a normal level for 3 weeks after fertilisation...... I'm too scared to claim the WTEWYE version as my preferred one though, in case I get a big letdown tomorrow!

Oh maddy! Waiting must be so hard. I am holding my breath and hoping so much that those levels are soaring! Lots of love to you xxx

Hey taylah what a terrifying few days you have had. I am sorry you had to go through that. Rest up and I hope bubs stay where she is for as long as possible.

Maddy fingers crossed darl x what dpo are you?

Kirst yes I am getting a bit of Nausea now but not throwing up. I just feel sick in general but I'm not complaining !

Miss red my clinic just did 2 BTs and now I feel like I'm left hanging !

Aleja, good luck with the BT results.

Everyone else, thank you so much for the good wishes. I did give in and POAS Monday after my bloods...stark white nothingness. Then I POAS today (36 hours later) and it appears I may have a BFP...super light but it's def a double line that wasn't there 36 hours ago. I just posted a pic in the 2WW Aussie thread if anyone wants to sneak a peek.

Bloods this morning and should have results late afternoon xxx.

Well that sounds promising, can't wait to hear Maddy, good luck!

Checked out your picture maddy that's a bfp to me no squinting required!! Congratulations hoping for great beta results to follow..xxx

Woohoo Maddy! Can't wait to hear your news xxx

Hey ladies just a quick one, the clinic has confirmed my HCG tripled in the past 48 hours to 19.1 and I'm officially pregnant!!! However my progesterone has fallen again (last Thu was 78, Mon 51, Wed 43.2). I'm on my way in to get some of those lovely pessaries.

I'm so so happy for you Maddy! Wow what a busy couple of months. All this Christmas good luck. Enjoy the pessaries hahaha. Totally worth it!!!!! Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->