Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Welcome hopeful cat!! I hope you find the support on this forum helpful...I know its been a great help to me the last year......great bunch of ladies! Sorry to hear about your hubby's sa results...have the clinic said anything about TESE? I know MJ from the beginning of this thread had the same problem, no sperm in ejaculate... they succesfully retrieved a few sperm after aspirating her hubby's testes which were ICSI'd and she is now in her last trimester with her miracle baby! Hope you get some answers chic!
Taylah- So glad bubs is ok and you're still doing well...not long now!
Aleja, kirsty, Red and Maddy- I know what the worry is like, maddening! Hope you get some relief soon after you see those lil beans on the screen
Take- sorry about the bfn :( When are you back to the clinic?
Chook- Don't lose heart, you are still PUPO! Im praying you have a sticky one!

AFM- 12 weeks Sunday, scan Monday eeeek! Getting really nervous tbh. Still sick but now at night instead which is double gross cause theres more food to vomit. yuuuuuk.

welcome hopeful cat ! hang in there hun as wish said there are plenty of options xxx

take sorry about your bfn , whats next?

wish - how exciting & nerve racking fot your NT scan, i'm sure everything will be great , ms sucks doesn't it? the worst thing for me when i had night sickness is when i would try to sleep (layed down) it made it worse , i actually fell asleep sitting up in bed a few times -lol

miss red - you must be getting excited to see your lo on wedneday xx

oh wish, i forgot to ask, have you been in contact with mj ? how is she going ?

Welcome hopeful cat xx you will find everyone on here very helpful :)

Can't wait till Wednesday to see if our little miracle has a heartbeat :dance:

Morning ladies! I woke up this morning very excited to see Fertility Friend has given me crosshairs and an ovulation date so I'm 3dpo today according to FF so I may still be in the game.
My excitement dampened when I switch on sunrise to see that horrible story in USA about the Kindergarten shooting. Had tears in my eyes watching it, a mothers worse nightmare, so sad.
Hope everyone is well and has a good weekend, Wish- yay for 12 weeks tomorrow! You can breath a sigh of relief reaching that milestone :)

Good news about the cross hairs Take.... What cycle day are you?

I'm cd30 today wish, which means according to FF I ovulated cd26 which is really late for me but perhaps that's due to the failed IVF last month. Was your first cycle after longer?

Yeah my first 3 cycles after were longer... First one 35 I think. My average was 26-28 days so it was heaps longer for me xx

Hi girls!

Hooray for 12 weeks wish! That's fantastic xxx

Take- I had a long cycle after my failed ivf too? Keeping everything crossed for a brilliant month!

Miss red, Aleja, taylah - how are you girls feeling?

Chook- any updates? Xxx

Had another blood test today and all is looking good. Levels are up near 24000 now. Hoping the next 2 weeks fly by for our scan. We will be 8+3 then, so hopefully will see lots if things re going well!

So excited for your scan on Wednesday miss reD! X

Not too bad, just feel sick all day :( and (.)(.) are soooo sore lol

Hope you are doing well Kirst :) Cant wait for your scan :dance:

:wohoo: for FB announcement Wish

Hi ladies hope you are all well
Wish how did your scan go?
Take2 the massacre was horrible.. How can someone do that to little children ?? Plus US gun laws are just ridiculous .

Kirst that's a great Hcg ... What week are you now?

Still waiting for my first scan. Feeling very nervous.. And nauseous !

Hey ladies!!! Good numbers all round how exciting! Bet you girls are hanging for you left scans!
Had my nt scan yesterday which came back as low risk so we're happy..word of advice if you live in Victoria DO NOT go to East Melbourne Ultrasound... We got a DVD of the whole thing and it went for less than three minutes... Barely got a chance to watch baby at all :( though of course we got the news about having a healthy baby which was the most important thing the shitty service really dampened the occasion. And it cost 250 bucks. I've rebooked with a local centre for tomorrow that does 45 minute appointment xx
How's everyone else?

What a bummer about the DVD, but like you said it is knowing that bub is perfectly healthy :) Are you and DH going to find out what your having? Hope the scan tomorrow goes better xx

Hey red we're gonna find out for sure!! I think it gives them a bit more of an identity and I wanna shop! Whatta bout you guys? I'll have spent all my money on scans for Christmas! Haha! I just worry cause the only measurements they took were the nuchal fold.. Everyone else I've spoken to have said they're supposed to do heaps more? Anyhoo Looking forward to tomorrow! You too I bet!

Hey girls, well I'm 7dp5dt today and I've started having some brown spotting and period pain. I'm losing hope fast as I also tested this morning and got a bfn.
I hope you are all going great!

Chook- Maybe its implantation so don't loose hope.
Wish- So pleased bub is healthy and doing his or her thing happily :)

I'm 6dpo and have had VERY light brown spotting for the last few days..I'm praying its implantation but with this crazy post IVF cycle who knows.

My DH never wanted to find out but he is saying now he does lol. Hope it all goes well tomorrow for you and the DVD doesn't stuff up xx

Don't lose hope Chook, like Take said it could be IB :dust: xx

Hope it is IB for you Take :dust: When are you going to test? xx

Thanks girls, I ended up calling the clinic and nurse didn't want to get my hopes up but she thinks it may be ib! She said to use crinone 3 times a day instead of 2 to be on the safe side. The spotting has stopped and my blood test has been moved forward to Thursday. Feeling a lot more positive after speaking to the nurse and it's hard not to but trying not to get my hopes up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->