Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Congrats Take - I love the phrase your daughter is using too. Let the shopping begin!!

And Maddy believe me babies are expensive little things..I'm sure your bank account will be screaming at you by the time he/she arrives

Re: Marlon I think he looks like his daddy but my DH thinks he looks like me. Lol

Aleja- He is a cutie either way :)

I can tell already that this bub looks like OH, she has the same forehead shape and nose, her profile is exactly like OHs daughter and doesn't look anything like Keyara, its amazing the detail you can see just in a scan :)

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag115/lil_211/8ee0b6ab-8d82-4e81-8fdf-b39392470edf_zps87d1afcf.jpg

Aleja- that may be one thing from my side, my sister has very full lips :)

That IS a clear pic. I'm dying to see whether ours are that good on Friday :hugs:

What a amazing scan pic Aleja!!! Congratulations
Cant wait to see your pic Friday Maddy!
I hope everyone else is doing well.
AFM- Ive tried my very best to stay offline and not dr google everything during this 2ww. My beta is tomorrow! I had a pregnal booster shot 1500 5 days again and I have been testing since. The last time we did this the line faded out fast in 4 days. This time ive been getting the same line pretty much every day but todays seems a touch darker.
I will post of pic of last times and this times to see what you think xox

this time
027.jpg
last time
020.jpg

It's a great sign that it is not getting lighter chook! And looks very different from last time. I'm a poas addict, so id do another this arvo and see if its any darker :) good luck tomorrow - will be thinking of you!! Xxx

How is everyone else?

I'm actually feeling much better as third tri approaches! My next ob appointment is on Tuesday so will be good to check in! My biggest complaint is lack of sleep from aching hips and back. But in pretty sure that's cos I am on my feet all day at work. Being on mat leave!! Less that 10 weeks to go :)

Oh Chook yes the current batch of tests looks very different - in a good way. Good luck at your beta today :hugs:

Results are in! Beta is 87 for 13dp3dt!!! Good?? Bad?? I don't know or care lol. I'm pregnant and I can't do anything to prevent a mc so I'm just going to enjoy it!!! Xox

YIPPEEE! A BFP chook! A huge congrats to you xxx I don't know about the beta - i think the only thing that matters is that it is doubling. When is your next blood test?
That is the best news :)

Thank you so much kirst! I have another blood test tomorrow. Once I see it rising I can get really excited!!! I hope you are still feeling better :)

Good luck with your scan today maddy. Can't wait to hear about it :)

Chook- yay that is awesome, Kirsty is right, one number means little its the doubling u want to see, but you are pregnant so good on you!!!
Maddy- good luck today, I'm so excited to hear how you go, don't forget to update us :)

Cant wait to hear about the scan maddy! And your blood test chook!!

Happy Friday everyone :)

Congratulations chook that's awesome news!!!! So happy for you!

Goodluck with the scan maddy I can't wait to find out!!!

Happy Friday everyone else!! X

Chook - FANTASTIC, congratulations :yipee::yipee::yipee:

AFM we are
TEAM BLUE :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG Maddy so exciting..I had a feeling you and I would be opposites..any scan pics to upload??

I caved and bought a few bits and pieces this morning, just some cheap all in ones and a couple of muslin wraps..tried to stay gender neutral as we all know they can get these things wrong but couldn't resist a cute purple t-shirt with "Daddy's Little Cupcake" on the front :)

Congratulations on TEAM BLUE MAddy! That is so exciting xxx

Love the little outfits Take :) We have been shopping up a storm since we found out. Plus my family and the girls I work with, seem to give this little bub a present at least once a week!

Have you thought of any names Maddy and Take?

How did your blood test go chook?

How are the other ladies?

I became an Aunty again this morning!! My SIL gave birth to a little girl early today and we are heading up to the hospital to meet her soon :) Also my sister is preggo again - the first cycle after her chemical, so that is great news. Her hcg seems to be rising beautifully this time so I have everything crossed for her! She still wont get her amh tested, even though mine is dismal (though the fact she can conceive naturally is a good sign.) For any other ladies with low amh - have you found it has run in your family??

Chook....do you have your next BT results yet? :flower:

Take....good on you for shopping :thumbup: We won't start for another few weeks - have to pay the car rego this payday and the insurance next pay :wacko: After that!

Kirst.....:nope: no names yet. DH and I may actually have our first real fight over it though! He wants to name him Leo (a perfectly fine name normally... except DH's reason for choosing it? It's his favourite brand of Thai beer...)

Wish....how are you :hugs:

AFM had a couple of issues (with me, not bub) identified at the scan and will be getting some more info on Tuesday. So finding it hard to celebrate today. Have washed & swept the floors, done every skerrick of laundry and scrubbed the bathrooms instead.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->