Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Welcome Angie! I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Let us know how it goes. It's pretty daunting, but also exciting to think that very soon you could be pregnant! I really hope the ivf works for you.

Jupiner - That is great news about starting in October! That is so soon :) I agree that it will be alot better to have your OH with you - it is quite a journey and so good to have him by your side while you cycle.

Maddy - great job on the maternity clothes! I have tried not to buy much either - but it is getting harder and harder to get dressed for work in the morning :) I am still stretching and squeezing into work outfits that really dont fit! I only have 6 more working weeks to go... so i really dont want to buy anything new!

I agree - time is flying by! 6 weeks behind me is nothing at all :) I can't wait to hear the good news for us and take .... and the new ladies to come!!

I will try to attach a bump pic soon (when i can figure out my computer!) Getting lots of kicks in the guts and even woken up at night by her aerobics in there. I have to admit it still makes me feel butterflies of excitement, even at 2am!!

27 week bump pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 6
Ok I will have to do a bump pic now, I swear I'm the same size as you and almost 7 weeks behind, quite convinced I'm growing a monster lol.
Still so sick, onto my 10th day now, new antibiotics and a ventolin puffer too, hate all these drugs but I am seriously so bloody crook it's not funny.
Hi to everyone, will write more when feeling more human x

Hi girls!

How's everyone going?? Have any of the new ladies started their cycles?

How are you Maddy and Take? Are you feeling any better Take?

How are the mummas?

All is good for me! 28 weeks and the bump is growing rapidly :) Had some pretty uncomfortable braxton hicks this week. My whole belly goes hard and I can barely stand up or walk! Anyone had anything like this? It doesn't really hurt, so I'm assuming its just part of third tri - but will ask my OB in a couple of weeks when I see him.

Getting pretty excited knowing that its not too long until we will meet her now! We have a 3d scan booked on thursday so will share some pics :)

xxx

Hey Kirsty,

I don't remember have braxton hicks with Keyara and none so far this time, I know a lot of people do get them though and they can be very uncomfortable so I hear so I'm sure its all normal. So exciting your in your final stretch :)
I'm STILL sick, much better then last week but not over it yet. I was still feeling crappy on Friday, I hadn't slept well and was a little hormonal. Ended up dropping in to the clinic, told the girl I didn't have an appointment but had been so sick and although I was prob worried about nothing I wanted to make sure bub was coping ok. They sent me to the maternity floor at the hospital, they were so lovely, I had a midwife and doctor check me, blood pressure, urine, doppler and even did a scan just to put my mind at ease. Bub was as happy as ever and not at all concerned with my rotten virus so I left feeling very reassured and thrilled with the staff :)
Look forward to hearing how your scan goes on Thursday Kirsty and hi to everyone else xx

Oh take- that is awful that you are still feeling so sick! I'm glad you went in and were able to be reassured that bub is all good!
Hope you're resting up and everyone is taking good care of you xxx

I'm actually at my hospital atm too- ended up calling about all the cramps and tightenings and they said to come in for monitoring. It's not labour- that goodness! But some irregular contractions which they said is irritable uterus. Just got to keep and eye on it and rest up! Hope she's not planning an early arrival!!

Good that you got it checked Kirsty, better take it easy for awhile, much much too early for little one to arrive!

Hey girls ! Sorry I haven't been on in a while.... Boy I am busy!!! But am loving it , Marlon is now 8 weeks and a happy little baby. Loves his milky.

Yes I had braxton hicks where my tummy would go rock hard and feel very uncomfortable - I found if I ate too much or became dehydrated it was worse--! Drink plenty of water.
Love the bump stories girls... I miss my bump now

ms Red and wish how are you ?

Hello to new gals xx

Oh I'm sorry I just reread the scares Take and Kirst have had... Am glad all okay with you. It's hard to relax when you are feeling sick and getting worrying symptoms.

Hi ladies! Have been MIA, went down south to visit my mum for a few days :hugs:

Take - hope you are back to 100% soon!

Kirst - those BH cramps sound horrid. Not looking forward to that.

Aleja - brilliant that you & M are doing so well.

Juniper, Angie, Unlucky - hope you are all okay too :)

I'm finally feeling human again. Away for the weekend in Bright, really pretty town. My bump is HUGE, must take a pic, I look much further along than I am, growing a monster here lol
How was your trip Maddy?
So nice to hear from you Aleja, can't believe how quickly time has past since you had Marlon :)

Take, the trip was brilliant. I even got to do some shopping at the Pea in a Pod outlet shop in Collingwood - WELL worth the visit as they had shirts from $15 and I got formal work pants for not much more. Brilliant shop ('specially after Canberra since we only have Target and BigW).

Glad to hear you're feeling better take! Enjoy your weekend- can't wait to see a bump pic.

Great that your trip was wonderful maddy! Good job on the maternity clothes and I can't wait to see your bump too!

Can't believe how far along the three of us are getting now! Time is definitely flying :)

Our scan on thurs went great!! We saw her open her eyes, stick her tongue out and even kick herself in the face and then frown. Completely amazing!

Hey ladies!!

Kirsty- What a detailed scan, how lovely, do you have any more now?

Maddy- How are you feeling?

AFM all good here, my back seems to be constantly aching now, I have accepted thats prob the way its going to be now until bub is born. Not much fun but thats pregnancy for you. Otherwise same old same old, I have another appointment next Friday, not too sure what for, I have a couple of extra squeezed in because I'm negative blood type and have to have anti D shots..yet another joy lol

Hi to everyone else out there xx

Hi gals, happy Friday :flower: I'm 6 months today :happydance: Have posted a bump pic on my journal - gosh at 20 weeks I looked fat but now at 24 weeks I look enormously pregnant!!!

Am off to book my GD test for next week. Take have you done yours yet?

Good luck for the GD test Maddy - and happy 6 months :) xxx

Hope your appointment goes well Take! Would love to see a bump pic from you too! I know what you mean about the back pain! I have found a body pillow at night has made the world of difference for me - have you got one?

All is going well for me too - 30 weeks on MOnday! Yippee! I see my OB next week too and I'm looking forward to asking him about all the braxton hicks! ouch. Bub is cooking great though and it's so cool to see her dancing around in my belly. Yesterday at school, the kids were doing singing practice and it sent her into a frenzy! I think I'll have a dancing baby on my hands :)
Take - the scan we had the other day was a 'just for fun' It wasn't medically necessary, but we just paid to have some good pics taken and a good look inside. I think that's why we saw so much as the scanning lady basically spent 30 mins showing us her face and watching all her movements. It's totally over the top I'm sure - but we are pretty overexcited first time parents ;)

Hey ladies, welcome to baby pizzazz I'm so glad you are here on the thread x

Hey ladies!! It's been a long time since I've posted we've been so busy but I check in always for your updates and I'm so happy you're all going so well..not long till we welcome some more babies and hopefully some more bfps!!! Yo is getting big!! Kinda..she's actually pretty little still haha! Just hot 9.5lbs at 12 weeks! Love to all xxx

Ps.. Your bump is awesome maddy and we need more bump pics from everyone!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member