Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

Thought I would join in on this thread as I am also a BFP virgin. Congrats to those who got their BFP! Hoping I can join you all in this journey! :)

Welcom JJB! Hope you pop your :bfp: cherry very soon! :hi:

Scheduled my baseline for my IUI this morning! So excited!!

Good luck with that!! what exactly are they going to do? I started my first round of clomid last night! feeling really positive but still very sceptical... had some weird dreams as well!!

Hoping this is our month!!!!:happydance:

I have no idea. Sorry girl. So today is 8 dpo and my breasts are hurting so bad. And i can push on them myself and their ok but if anything puts pressure or i lean on something they hurt like crazy. And Im very tired.

Sounds very very positive Jes! you could be our next :bfp:

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I hope so. Im thinking about getting some cheapies and taking them. Ill keep everyone updated

I have no idea. Sorry girl. So today is 8 dpo and my breasts are hurting so bad. And i can push on them myself and their ok but if anything puts pressure or i lean on something they hurt like crazy. And Im very tired.

I hope so. Im thinking about getting some cheapies and taking them. Ill keep everyone updated

I got a feeling its going to be positive... :happydance:

sending you loads of baby :dust:

Good luck with that!! what exactly are they going to do? I started my first round of clomid last night! feeling really positive but still very sceptical... had some weird dreams as well!!

Thanks! What dose of Clomid are you on? I did 4 rounds of Clomid alone at 100mg and I OVed 3 of the times. The Clomid made my kinda moody! FXed for you! My doctor and I discussed injectables, but not sure which ones. He said we would talk more when I come in for my baseline.

I got a feeling its going to be positive... :happydance:

sending you loads of baby :dust:

i took a cheapy today and it was BFN, but its too early.

AF got me on Sunday.. so no BFP this month. On to next cycle. :(

Thanks! What dose of Clomid are you on? I did 4 rounds of Clomid alone at 100mg and I OVed 3 of the times. The Clomid made my kinda moody! FXed for you! My doctor and I discussed injectables, but not sure which ones. He said we would talk more when I come in for my baseline.

my doctor started me on the lowest dose, 50mg days 5-9... hoping and praying this is our month!

10 dpo i just woke up with a bad headache and my nipples still hurt. Im going to take another test tomorrow morning. So we will see.

QUOTE]

Would be nice to know how you tested and what went through your head seeing those two lines!!! :happydance:[/QUOTE]

Hi there ladies.

Well as you know. I have finaly received my first ever :bfp: last Saturday.

I went to the OB-GYN on the 21st day of my cycle. Which he took blood test and a whole lot of other test. And I was so stressed.
The blood test came back about 3 days lates, and the results was everything is NORMAL.... I was thinking NORMAL? What the hell, whats then wrong? :cry:

Anycase, life went on. And then the time came for my AF to start. But nothing. I wrote if off as me being stressed for my doctors appointment and my body is now playing funny tricks with me. But decided after no AF for a week, it's time for a :test:

Believe it or not, my husband bought the test for me. hahaha.

Anyway, Saturday morning first thing, there I was, peeing on the stick (was a cheapy) and there is was 2 lines (indicating Im pregnant). I told my husband, but both of us decided not to the :happydance: yet. Wanted it confirmed by a blood test.

Of to the doctor I went, and did the blood test. 2 Hours later they phoned me to say congratulations I am 6 week preggies. Wow. I was shocked, didn't quite feel it yet. Was in total disbelief. Only start to dawn on me the last few days, and we are estatic.

I still have no symptoms, except for very very sore boobs. I am scheduled for my first scan on the 14 March (wich is ages away) but the doctors rooms says they only see people before 12 weeks if there is a problem.

So I have go a long and exciting journey ahead. And I am wishing you all the best of luck

:dust:

Congrats to those of you who got your first BFP this month! I have been feeling so tired this week....like I can not stay awake another minute tired. Slight headaches off and on. Had backache last week but it went away. I feel so sluggish today. Uh! 4 days to go until AF is suppose to arrive. Hoping she doesn't and I can get some good news! Fingers crossed for all you ladies still waiting for that first positive!

Hey ya'll I thought I would join, well because the title made me giggle!!! I am a BFP Virgin and we have been TTC for 13 months. Im not really trying anymore, but Id like to stay around this page to wish encouragment to you all!

Good luck to everyone out there!

im 10 dpo today and started cramping a little nips are still sore and ive been tired and sluggish for the past few days.

also since 8 dpo ive been getting acne. my diet has not changed.

thursday 11 dpo = i tested this morning with dollar tree test and i think it came out negative cuz they dont have a high sensitivity.
im getting FRER and im going to test using it on the day my period should be here. which is friday.

today is my last day on clomid round one! I was literally in tears after I started to get a irritation from the new panty liners I bought. Its not internal but external and mostly around my most sensitive part:blush: whats worse is we need to start bding but with this infection/irritation its making it no fun at all... and once stimulated and that swells up I am in pain for most of the day.

I was so looking forward to the weekend because hubby and I havent been doing any kind of dance since 29 December 2012 because I had Bacterial vaginosis for like three weeks, then AF now this... at this rate I will never get my :bfp:!:cry:

today is my last day on clomid round one! I was literally in tears after I started to get a irritation from the new panty liners I bought. Its not internal but external and mostly around my most sensitive part:blush: whats worse is we need to start bding but with this infection/irritation its making it no fun at all... and once stimulated and that swells up I am in pain for most of the day.

I was so looking forward to the weekend because hubby and I havent been doing any kind of dance since 29 December 2012 because I had Bacterial vaginosis for like three weeks, then AF now this... at this rate I will never get my :bfp:!:cry:

aw im sorry girl. still no BFP but FRER gave me a BFN this morning. so im thinking im not pregnant. the witch should be here today or tomorrow.

:hi: ladies!

I went for my cd12 scan and not one follicle! Not even a hint of one... so clearly clomid is not working for me so its back to square one!

Looks like I am going to be a bfp virgin for a while...

Sorry to hear the clomid has not worked this time, I don't know anything about it but can't they give you a different dosage or is there anything else they can offer.

:hugs:

:hi: ladies!

I went for my cd12 scan and not one follicle! Not even a hint of one... so clearly clomid is not working for me so its back to square one!

Looks like I am going to be a bfp virgin for a while...

I did three cycles of 50 mg Clomid before my doctor bumped it up to 100 mg. I did five cycles of 100 mg Clomid before I put the brakes on it. The side effects really hit me hard. Vividly weird dreams are only one of the side effects that I had while on Clomid. I had hot flashes, mood swings, irritability, etc. It was rough...especially for something that wasn't working! :wacko:

I am a :bfp: virgin myself. I have never had a positive anything, OPK, pregnancy test, nothing. Never even a pregnancy scare. Okay if I join yall? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->