Any big momma's out there?

Hey ladies a quick update from me...

I had my lil munchkin Alyssa Lynne on the 4/04/2013 @10.57pm via emergency c-section, after being in active intense labour for 9hrs... will type full birth story again.. oh i had to be induced...

its been an intense, life changing, tiresome few weeks but all worth it!!!

https://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6091/dsc06923mg.jpg

https://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3767/dsc06951ts.jpg

will post more pics soon..

Well ladies my news is that we've decided to ttc number 2! I'm currently in the 2ww and 10dpo - I did a test this morning which was negative but it's still early days :)

Good lucky Betty -- hopefully the journey will be short for you

Well ladies my news is that we've decided to ttc number 2! I'm currently in the 2ww and 10dpo - I did a test this morning which was negative but it's still early days :)

oh wow big betty fab news :happydance: sending you lots of baby dust :hugs:

Excited for you, BigBetty!

Sparklegirl -- Alyssa is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Violet Isobel was born at 9:11pm on April 16. I went to my 41 week OB appointment that morning and they immediately sent me for induction due to low amniotic fluid. Said since I was past 40 weeks they didn't want to risk anything.
I at least convinced them to let me go home and eat and get my husband and Maisie. :haha: (seriously, I had to beg)

Amazing labor! I was pretty comfortable until I felt a slight urge to push. The nurse checked and I was 8cm. Like 3 minutes later, my water broke and that's when shit hit the fan. :haha: I immediately felt a huge and very painful constant urge to push. My nurse said my OB had just gone in to perform a C-section. Checked me again immediately (seriously, 4-5 minutes after the first time she checked) and I was 10cm and baby was in the birth canal. :dohh: I tried so hard but she wasn't going to wait to be born. I did my best to hold off until another doctor (one I had never seen before) ran into the room and Violet was born in 3 pushes. From 8cm to delivery in about 20 minutes (and I spent most of those 20 minutes trying not to push -- Definitely the craziest and most intense 20 minutes of my life). :wacko: My doctor ran in like 30 minutes later. :rofl: :dohh:

Attachments

• Violet hours old RESIZED.jpg
    Violet hours old RESIZED.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Wow littlespy, talk about intense & fast lol.. but she is absolutley gorgeous!!! congrats again

IM BACK! Time to revive this thread :)

Congratulations ladies :D

Good luck Anna :D

As for me... I had a scan to see if i had PCOS - Dr decided that i dont have it, i just have 2 small cysts that shouldnt be causing the problem. I started on Cerazette 2 months ago to try stop my bleeding (Iv practically been bleeding (bar a few days every month) since last August) It didnt stop my bleeding :'( so iv been upped to 2 cerazette a day which has worked so far day 20 of not bleeding :happydance: but obviously.... im not gunna get pregnant while on the pill!!!!! So i have to cut down to 1 pill again in a few weeks to see if the bleeding comes back or not, if it doesnt then i can stop taking the pill altogether but if it does then i have to go back upto 2 pills for 3 months and try again... sigh. Im SO fed up of this now, i actually broke down in tears at work the other week when someone asked me if i was ok (I was having a VERY heavy and painful bleed - worse than after giving birth - seriously, OH wanted to take me to A&E but i refused) anyway........ so im just suck in a non baby making rut :'( and i HATE it.

Sorry if this doesnt make much sense - my heads all over the place :(

Aw :hugs:

I hope that it's worked love, I'll be praying for you!

I really don't know what's happening with my cycle. I used to be every 4 weeks like clockwork then one month the witch arrived 5 days early and since then it's been 5 or 6 weeks between periods. Right now I've been spotting for about 3 days now which never happens, I usually come on heavy straight away. Hopefully losing weight will help sort things out - 1 stone 2.5lbs gone so far!

Well done on the weightloss do far BB

Bathbabe the constant bleeding sounds hideous luckily they gave you the pill hope it helps to get your system back on track

Hi ladies!

Not sure if you'll remember me - I was here when TTC my daughter. Well she is 19months now so we're trying for number 2!!

Big Betty - Francesca looks so grown up, what a beauty!! I see your trying for number 2 now too, how nice we're in it together again!

I have been off the pill since February - but had two very long cycles straight away where I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate. So this is my third cycle & it seems to be on track this time - got positive OPK's, EWCM & ovulation pains. Am now 3dpo so just a waiting game now!

Lara xxx

Hi Lara yes I remember you!

Fran is growing so quickly it's unbelievable. She's such a clever little thing I sometimes forget she's only just turned 2 lol.

I've got everything crossed for you hun, let us know how it goes xx

Thanks guys - feeling good about this month so we'll see!

How are things going for you guys? Have you been trying long? Are you actively trying now?

Tessa is s bright little button too - she is chatting in sentences now, she is very sweet & has the tendency to be a bit cheeky, lol!

:cry::brat: Iv started bleeding again today :( and im due a smear tomorrow so iv been trying to cancel that appointment all day but i cant get thru :cry: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sooooooo fed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->