Any big momma's out there?

Well, what a whirlwind of a week or so we've had.
After being in and out of hospital for monitoring of my blood pressure, pre op clinics etc..... We are very pleased to say that our gorgeous wee fella Finn William was born at 10:55am on Wednesday 28th November weighing in at an impressive 8lb 13oz. My elective section was the most positive and yet slightly surreal occurrence...radio on at a decent volume, lots of chatting,, laughter etc everything a very nervous Mum needs to make her feel totally at ease and in the safest hands possible. A huge thank you to all the staff at Countess of Chester hospital you were fabulous!
Am now in another whirlwind of nappies, feeding and tons and tons of cuddles.... So what if I don't get dressed til noon today... Have had quality time with my wee man!

Ladies how we all doing???

1stly congrats mummyjesse :cloud9:

Ladies i dont know if i updated here but we are team :pink::cloud9:

here in this link is a bump pic 3rdpost & also scan pics 5th post of lil munchkin

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1134343-plus-size-pregnant-join-here-70.html

Congratulations mummyjessie and anyone else I've missed! Not updated in ages. We're great here, Johnny is 6 months and so beautiful.. doesn't sleep much but he's amazing in the day, such a happy boy! Hope every ones well xoxo

Omg baby bop is never 6 months old already???? How on earth did that happen?????

We are great here thank you. Although the Franster still isn't brilliant at the sleep thing she is so clever and learning at an alarming rate. She knows her colours, can count to 10 without help and can even say and point out quite a few letters of the alphabet. I'm so proud of her :D

Hello lovely ladies how are you?

Jellycat I can't believe you're 24 weeks - time is flying!

I'm here, too! Just waddling around. :haha:

Love Fran's hair! So cute!

lol well you know how i am! :( peed off with waiting and it hasnt even been a week. its gunna drive me crazy. hope your all good ladies x

This pregnancy is going so quick for me this time. Feeling so disorganised this time :-0

Bathbabe :hugs:

It's crazy how fast she's growing, can't keep up with her lol!

Still pregnant here. :flower:
I believe Sparklegirl has popped, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->