Any chance it could be a girl??? *UPDATE!*

friskyfish

Mummy of 2 beautifu boy's
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I've posted a pic of my 12 week scan on in gender, I only got 2 responses, 1 saying the pic wasn't clear enough & the other said it was a boy!

Although I'm happy with either sex as I've been TTC for soooo long, I'm secretly swaying towards a girl as I've already got a boy! Haha

So, do you think the chances of it being a boy are 100% or is there any chance it could be a girl?? I've no clue what I'm looking for to be honest :wacko:

Thanks for taking the time to read Xx

Have you got a picture hun? Mine was unguessable on ingender, no nub to be seen. Found out today she is a girl!
My most accurate guesses were ramzi theory, as i had a 6wk ultrasound to rule out another ectopic. Girls are more likely to implant left

X

Sorry, I thought I had posted the pic, hope this works Xx

Thanks for replying & congrats on your baby girl :) Xx

Attachments

• IMAG0319.jpg
    IMAG0319.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 131
There is a line which i think could possibly be the nub, to be completely honest it looks like it could be either to me. Scans over 13wks are more accurate looking at nubs as theyve usually risen noticable over the 30degrees they suggest for boys. It still looks like it could be parallel to baby's spine which would indicate girl so dont give up hope yet!
Slight :pink: lean from me x

Awwwh, bless you for replying! :)

I guess I will find out in 8 weeks!....I saw some adorable baby boy stuff whilst out shopping today, so I'm sure I'll be fine it's a boy :) ha ha Xx

hmmm this is a tricky one... nub kinda looks parallel, but I think I see a shadow on top.... slight :blue: lean...
CONGRATS on your Baby :flower:

Thanks for looking ladies.....I don't know, I've a gut feeling its a boy. I shall update when I find out at my 20week scan :) Xx

Im going to say girl going by the skull theory and by nub, nub seems to be pointing stright across and not up with would point towards boy. Good luck im hoping for girl as well as I have 2 boys =]

Mu guess is a GIRL! Nub looks flat. I have two boys and their ultrasound images looks nothings like yours. We also hoping for a girl this time! Good luck and congratulations with a beautiful healthy baby!!!!

Ooooooh how exciting, there's a 50/50 split on what it could be!

Good luck yourselves with your baby's....When do you find out the sex??

I can't wait now! :)

Ooooh, I'd like to say it'll soon be here,but I'm so impatient!! I find out the end of May, 7 weeks on Friday & counting! Haha Are you hoping for a girl, boy or either?? Xx

Hoping for girl but ill be very happy w a boy since I have a 5month old son and have everything and more ffrom him. And yes I am very impatient, wanted to have a suprise at birth but I know I wont make it

Bump

3weeks to go and I really cannot WAIT!!!! X

Umm that's a tricky one for me, very slight boy lean but I don't often get these things right lol!
Good luck make sure you update us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->