Any chance it could be a girl??? *UPDATE!*

what was bub measuring? Sorry if you already mentioned and I didn't catch it?

The only reason I lean boy is because of a bit of a shadow above the nub indicating it could be a boy, but it really depends what the baby was measuring. I would not at all be surprised if your bump was pink, because it looks like the babies little tale end of the spine is curved which could make it seem like the nub has an angle!

When is your next sscan!

what was bub measuring? Sorry if you already mentioned and I didn't catch it?

The only reason I lean boy is because of a bit of a shadow above the nub indicating it could be a boy, but it really depends what the baby was measuring. I would not at all be surprised if your bump was pink, because it looks like the babies little tale end of the spine is curved which could make it seem like the nub has an angle!

When is your next sscan!

Hello :)
Thanks for all replays.

Babylove,
I'm not sure what it was measuring...how do I find that out? Do they write it down in your notes? Everyone on ingender has said boy,not ONE has leaned girl! Haaha...I'll know for sure this time next week, my scan is at 12noon next friday Xx

I was able to see a copy of the results and it stated average size for gestation, sometimes the tech will tell you!

What does your LO think of the new baby? or does he even care? :haha:

I can't wait for you update, have been, and will continue to stalk this thread! :p

Ahhhh I see, I will look at notes tomorrow & see.

My son is really excited, it's nice that he's a bit older as he understands a bit more, he loves listening to the heart beat with the Doppler. He really wants a baby brother, so he will be happy haha. My husband isn't bothered either way, this is his first. I would love a little girl as I think it would be nice to have 1 of each, but I'm not going to be upset if it's not. I've always thought it was a boy since day 1 & am fully prepared to hear that next week. Plus there are some gorgeous little boys clothes out there at the min! :) Xx

Oooh, thank you. When i posted the pic on 'ingender' the lady on there said boy. Does anyone know how accurate ingender predictions are? And if they have ever got it wrong? X

I posted my daughter's 12 week nub shot over at ingender and she received 100% boy guesses (even two of the ultrasound techs there). :winkwink: So, no, they are not always right.

Haha..Thank you!!

I did originally really want a girl, but ive got used to the idea of a boy now, i wasn't upset or shocked when the sonographer told us!! Husband is over the moon.....as is my son! :) xx

Haha..Thank you!!

I did originally really want a girl, but ive got used to the idea of a boy now, i wasn't upset or shocked when the sonographer told us!! Husband is over the moon.....as is my son! :) xx

I completely understand!! I think most right off the bat think one of each would be cool, but honestly I felt a little grievance not giving my daughter a little sister! All I have is a little sister and I know my daughter would have gotten on quite well with her own. But we always get what we didn't know we needed. I could only imagine ur hubby must be proud boys will be boys. ! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->