Any chance it could be a girl??? *UPDATE!*

Haha thanks for your input! :) I will definatley keep you all updated x

Oooh, thank you. When i posted the pic on 'ingender' the lady on there said boy. Does anyone know how accurate ingender predictions are? And if they have ever got it wrong? X

Arrghhhhh it's another 2weeks till my scan! Times dragging...I can't wait!! Haaha Xx

If you read through the results pages on in-gender - yes they do get it wrong sometimes!! :)

I asked on there and one of the main girls (can't remember her name) was pretty honest and said she couldn't be sure from the nub shot - some of the follow up predictions guessed girl (as did everyone on here). But the main one said at 12w 1day she still thought the nub might rise. Hoping so as I'd love a boy... but I'd also love my daughter to have a sister/BF for life so can't lose :) xx

I posted a picture on ingender the other day and everyone said there wasnt a nub to see, so nobody guessed apart from one person who said they would take a guess at boy. It confused me because I posted on here, and a few people said they saw a girl nub and I had all girl guesses, but they said it was too thin/wrong place to be a nub on ingender. I guess we will have to wait to see!

I guess :blue: for you! But it's mostly a random guess just how I feel about the whole picture in general because im not sure I see a nub xx

I have a slight :pink: lean ..... I posted my pic on here and on ingender...everyone on here guessed girl and everyone on there guessed boy but it's still 4 weeks till I find out who guessed right lol

Oh gosh..you must all keep me updated on your outcomes!!
I dont even know which line on mine is meant to be the nub!!
Its so annoying, as i have lots of girls names & not one boys name! So obviously its gonna be a boy! Haha xx

I'm guessing girl too. I had almost the same when I posted on InGender, I've just put my daughter to bed!

Not long to go now, keep us updated!

I'm guessing girl too. I had almost the same when I posted on InGender, I've just put my daughter to bed!

Not long to go now, keep us updated!

Thank you everyone for your reply......Cyan, did you get predicted a boy when you posted on ingender? I guess because one person said it was a boy, I'm taking that as a dead cert it IS a boy, as every one says ingender get it right!? Xx

I see some stacking and it may be on the rise tho early, boy lean !! Fyi there are a few ingender ladies that seriously know theyre stuff you'll know em if they post by there credentials underneath their names. Xx

Thank you....can you or anyone point out which part the nub actually is?

I've only got 8 days to wait now! :) x

Like I said previously it's just a BOY lean for me..

Attachments

• boynub.jpg
    boynub.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back