Any charters in here? Question on bbt range.

Momma13

Reaction score
I should be gearing up to O with temps getting lower, but instead they are in my post-O range! I had a heavy, painful period, so I know I'm not pregnant. However, if I do merge the two charts, my temp is barely below CL versus a big drop. My temps are normally higher throuhh AF, but not this month.

Any ideas what could be causing the higher temps? I should be O'ing between today and Friday, but can I O with such high temps?

The first chart is a regular Ovulatory chart, the second is last months, and the last is this months. I've had consistent temp ranges for over a year. I typically have CLs soo close I could merge all charts and set a medium cl and it would wave above & below it. This chart I can't.
Thank you for reading!

Attachments

• Capture+_2016-12-14-07-50-10.jpg
    Capture+_2016-12-14-07-50-10.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture+_2016-12-14-07-48-12.jpg
    Capture+_2016-12-14-07-48-12.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture+_2016-12-14-07-47-13.jpg
    Capture+_2016-12-14-07-47-13.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 3
Yeah you can still ovulate with higher temps, but I would say your temp will drop first before you ovulate. Estrogen is highest the day ovulation is happening which usually means a temp drop or atleast an avg temp. Your bbt can also shift some months and be higher or lower than your norm. Keep temping. You should see a proper shuft soon.

I won't be O'ing anytime soon, if they need to drop before I do. If I ovulate from this temp range, where will my post o go? They're already there. I find it strange how for the first time my temp was lower through AF than after. That is never how mine is. I also don't get why they're almost a half a degree higher than usual. Nothing has changed, besides weather. I have to guess that's what's causing it.

My cervix had been at SHOW for a couple days(although, I'm never certain of the opening. I just guess.) with watery for 4-5 days prior and a day of watery with a little EW two days ago.. Today it is still HS, but my CM is creamy. I wonder if my body is trying to adjust back to my old O time frame? Since the MMC, I've been O'ing a week or so earlier.

I'll kind of be mad, if it is. I just got used to shorter cycles. haha.

Well, I don't believe it, but FF gave me crosshairs.

I dunno, with that drop it's iffy if you did ovulate or not...Time will tell I suppose. :dust:

The strangness has continued, but it appears to be going higher. Yesterday's temp was an hour and a half late and today's was 35 minutes early. I don't use adjusted temps, but they both adjust to 98.0-something. So, I either did O, or I'm having an anov cycle. Cm has been creamy & cervix firm for over 3 days now. I guess opening, because I have a hard time feeling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->