Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Haven't been able to find baby on Doppler last few days. Kinda worried! Everything was great on Monday heartrate 185bpm! I've only been looking on my left side where I found baby about a week ago, too early for it to switch sides right? Hmm maybe it's just hiding

Haven't been able to find baby on Doppler last few days. Kinda worried! Everything was great on Monday heartrate 185bpm! I've only been looking on my left side where I found baby about a week ago, too early for it to switch sides right? Hmm maybe it's just hiding

Jcliff I don't think you should rule out the possibility baby has moved...this could be exactly it! Things are shifting about. Try not to worry I hope you find it again really soon!

I actually found it this morning for a few seconds. My Doppler has been crappy lately, fuzzy etc. but it was there! I'm not going to try every
Day anymore. Too stressful ugh

Oh jcliff I can only imagine! I still haven't bought one yet I really wanted to for reassurance after the 12 week scan which I'm fearing will be a week behind. But the more I hear other people the more I think I'll get myself in a state! Perhaps I should save my money or hold off until past 12 weeks. I just can't decide!

I'm either 11 weeks on the dot today or about 10w 2d....woken up feeling weighed down and tired. I hope bubs has just grown a lot bigger and is making my bowel and bladder feel really uncomfortable lol. I hate my whole middle section feeling huge and uncomfortable but it's worth it to imagine it's all very good signs.

If I am 11 weeks today this is what my Ovia App updated with this morning (see picture)...omg massively wanting profiteroles now :haha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170703-095222.jpg
    Screenshot_20170703-095222.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I've been MIA this weekend. We went to the lake and there is no signal there! I have been feeling good the last few days which is freaking me out because my next appointment isn't until the 20th.

Anyone else at that point where symptoms are fading and you can't feel baby yet and so you freak out wondering if everything is ok in there?!

I'm still pretty sick. Like every day from 4-bed time. I can't eat dinner eeek. But I've also been using my Doppler and can find baby easily now!

I haven't been able to find baby yet but the Doppler I have isn't a great one. Hope you start feeling better

I get worried at this point just not knowing what is going on :/

I'm still sick. I'm really starting to show, but it's awkward so I look chubby. I've been feeling down lately. I'm hoping the second trimester I'll feel better!

My next appointment is the 20th. I kinda thought I might have felt Baby today, but it could have just been gas! Lol.. it was so quick it was hard to tell.

Omg yall! I finally Found baby's heartbeat!!! Totally not even close to where I've been looking and complete opposite of where I found DD heartbeat when I was pregnant with her!

Totally smitten right now!

Good news! I think we are going to tell my in laws this weekend and Facebook announce next week on Tuesday after my 12w appointment. Has anyone made any announcement pictures? I need some ideas

THIs was Facebook with this pregnancy

Attachments

• IMG_7896.jpg
    IMG_7896.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
WE sent this in a text to immediate family

Attachments

• IMG_7295.jpg
    IMG_7295.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
THis was Facebook announcement with DD

Attachments

• IMG_8341.jpg
    IMG_8341.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
AND This was similar to what became we did to tell family with DD

Attachments

• IMG_8342.jpg
    IMG_8342.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
We are doing this. Probably tuesday after my 12w Dr. Apt.

Attachments

• baby ann.jpg
    baby ann.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly