Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Yeah. With my DD the symptoms started at 6 weeks on the dot and I was on progesterone.
Last pregnancy I wasn't on progesterone but the symptoms must have started near the same time

Yeah. With my DD the symptoms started at 6 weeks on the dot and I was on progesterone.
Last pregnancy I wasn't on progesterone but the symptoms must have started near the same time

I'll keep you all updated if bang in Monday ( 6 weeks) it hits me lol. This past week seems to have taken so long!!!

Right!!!? I feel like this pregnancy is dragging! I mean not that I want to rush it, but I would rather this uncertainty period to pass and then let it go slow!!

I'm due Jan 26th feeling so tired and sore boobs but no morning sickness fingers crossed it stays that way

I just want to get to a point of knowing things are ok. I found DD heartbeat on the Doppler around 7 weeks. Thankfully I get an early scan Tuesday. Probably won't see a heartbeat but should see a sac and then the following week I'll go back for a heartbeat!

This is my last pregnancy (getting my tubes tied during my 3rd c-section), so I'm trying to savor every moment...but I still feel like this trimester is dragging! I want to tell people!! I'll tell family after we see a heartbeat.

I won't be getting my tubes tied but if all goes well it could possibly be my last too. This will be Baby #2 for us and we're not sure if we will be done or not. If this is a boy we very well could be done but if it's a girl I would say we would definitely try again.

We are done! Already looked into my husband getting snipped! Lol

Lol. Yeah if we decide later we are done I believe we will go with him getting snipped! I've done all the work for the pregnancies so he can do his part for a quick procedure! Lol

If I wasn't already going to be cut open for my c-section he would definitely be getting snipped! I'm still considering making him get snipped just for fairness ��

LOL! Agreed! But I do get what you're saying since they will already be in there

Feeling okay. Was fine all morning and then led afternoon started to feel nauseous on and off and now i have reflux tomorrow. Dr apt tomorrow am so fingers crossed levels are up and I can book a scan date. I hate not knowing my due date lol

That is one bit run on sentence lol sorrry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"