Any Christians about??

Gingerspice

Reaction score
I know for those that aren't christian will find my ramblings nonsense, so feel free to move on and not respond.

Basically, I'm just struggling at the moment with knowing at what point maybe we should accept we are only meant to have 1. I have got 'my plans' and can see how another one will fit in with us and our patterns/the next few years of house works and career etc. Once I get past that though I know that things will end up being very different to 'my plans' that I've set out. As such I have a cut off in my head at which point if we're not pregnant I'm going to walk away. But is that my own selfishness? I then fear maybe I've already missed my chance of a second because maybe it was already meant to have happened and as I was actively preventing it then that's my chance gone? I know my ramblings don't really go anywhere, so just wondering if those that are also Christian know at what point its your decision to keep going, or accept that maybe its God's plan not to have any more or vice versa??

I think if God will bless you with another baby then He will one way or another. I think He would stop you preventing if it was meant to happen then. If you see what I mean. All you can do now is pray for a second. I know I am!

x

Sometimes I wonder the same. Its hard trusting Him and leaving it in His hands. Especially when you want one sooo incredibly bad!

I don't think its selfish at all and I would continue trying till the Dr says its not possible Anymore because I am going thru menopause. Lol. But it sounds like ur stressing yourself ..... Don't do that. Just take a moment to yourself ..... Cry scream sob cry some more...bc wanting to have a baby and not getting pregnant is very....hurtful. then tell yourself its ok and it will happen. Anrd God knows what he is doing. You take your butt to church and you pray loud and clear so he knows what you want. I think then your thoughts and desires would be hard for him to overlook. Miracles happen everyday.

Hello Gingerspice,

I was also a big planner...on everything...I had a calendar that I never left behind (I had shown up late to things to turn around go home and get my calendar!) I was so obsessed with following my plans and my timeline that I was ignoring and stampeding over God and His plan. Then one day it just clicked, His plans for me are greater and bigger then anything I can ever imagine I need to cast my cares on Him and hit my knees in prayer for direction. So that is what I did! And here we are TTC #1 for the second time around and it is the right time and I know because God told me so. I am trusting in Him and I know we will be taken care of!!!

And that is my advice to you-Pray!! Open your heart and spill your worries and cares to God-only he can direct you on your journey. He has it all planned out and it is greater then we could ever imagine!!!

***Also there is a another Christian Ladies Forum. Go to TTC Forums-TTC Groups & Discussions-then look for Christian Ladies TTC We can Encourage each other.***

Blessings,

I think now a days whether its TTC, or getting a job promotion, or whatever we think we have the answer and if we only plan more, work harder, do all the right things, it is suppose to happen. When in reality we need to BE STILL and know He's there with us the entire time. Maybe he's waiting for us to surrender everything to Him (& mean it!). Its not really for us to worry about, he tells us to give it all to him and he'll carry the burden for us. I know this is all easier said than done b/c its hard to give up the control. But how wonderful would it be NOT TO WORRY ANY MORE!!!

I'm a Christian, and I would have to say we never know what God has in store for us. We just need to trust him. It may or may not be in his plans for you to have another baby but how can you really know that? I personally don't think there is a way of finding out for sure. So I think if you want to have another baby, just keep trying and put your trust in him :) And pray that his will be done in your life, whatever it may be.

I am not a christian, I am catholic, but I would say that everything we do is already mapped. Relax and keep trying and it'll happen when the time is truly right <3

Hello Ladies,

I know I posted this before but there is a wonderful thread started by Gods Jewel under TTC Forums-TTC Groups and Discussion-Christian Ladies TTC we can encourage each other. Also check out her other thread under TTC Forums-LTTTC-Success Storeis-My Miracle Journey.

Both threads have been an awesome place of support hope to see you over there!!

Blessings & Babydust,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->