Any Clomid Round 1 buddies? - Now with testing dates!

i had to have that b4 i got given the clomid,, makes sence i supose cos if there blocked the clomid is useless
xx
wot day did u ov,, r u on 50mg

I started on 50mg, but I do sometimes ovulate on my own so not sure if it was the clomid or if I would have anyway!
I ov'd on day 14, and I have a 16 day luteal phase, so I think the clomid might have regulated me a bit as I usually have very irregular periods and dont think I've ever ov'd on day 14 before! When I had a couple of 30/32 day cycles those were the months I didn't ovulate!

hey ladies,
i am starting provera today to induce my period then will be starting clomid cd2-6 100 mg. i have been on it last year, did 3 cycles, got pg on the 3rd cycle but lost it due to an ectopic, so here we are trying again, anyone wanna be buddies? i have blackberry and msn.... hope to hear from someone.
*Tracey*

Well that's me out! Af is defo on her way! Got really bad cramps and started spotting today, right on queue! Grrr! :(

Well that's me out! Af is defo on her way! Got really bad cramps and started spotting today, right on queue! Grrr! :(

Ah I'm sorry she got you :(

I am 10dpo today and not feeling at all hopeful... This was only my 1st cycle tho so not feeling too defeated :) x

Hey folks, i just wanted to update you all as ive had a bit of a shock today! Ive just finished by 7 days of progesterone to wait to move onto clomid cycle 2 and my period didnt come so i thought it was a bit strange as religiously it comes after 3 days. Anyway, ive been quite stressed but i thought id do a pregnancy test just in case and its POSITIVE 2-3 weeks, im totally shocked, i had no ovulation systems, no positive on an OPK at all so i really cannot believe it! Im over the moon but wanted you all to know that it can happen on clomid cycle 1 with totally no symptoms or signs whatsover!!
fingers crossed it all goes ok, im meant to be flying on friday so no clue what to do!!

Hey girlmonkey
Congrats! Wow! You're pregnant after taking your progesterone?!?!? Wow, that's pretty unheard of. But congrast!

Hey Tracey!
Welcome! :) Wow, you got pregnant on Clomid before, I'm sure it will happen again!! Welcome to the club. I think a couple of us are on our second round of Clomid now. :)

Hey Cheerios, Yes i was just about to start taking my 2nd round of clomid......and did a test after not having any withdrawal bleed like you normally do and 10 PLUS tests have confirmed im pregnant! Is this unusual?? I dont really understand as this is a total shock?!

could they be wrong?
x

girlmonkey - I really do think you're pregnant! Pregnancy tests hardly ever give a false BFP. And 10 of them have given you a BFP so I do think you ARE pregnant! Congrats!!!

Hello ladies, just thought I'd drop by and say hi .......I'm waiting on af to show so I can start my clomid, I was supposed to get it on sept. 16th but nothing since then, my dr. Told me to text every week for 3 wks then he will put me on provera to get me started, so hopefully soon I'll be able to start my 1st round!

Hey folks, i just wanted to update you all as ive had a bit of a shock today! Ive just finished by 7 days of progesterone to wait to move onto clomid cycle 2 and my period didnt come so i thought it was a bit strange as religiously it comes after 3 days. Anyway, ive been quite stressed but i thought id do a pregnancy test just in case and its POSITIVE 2-3 weeks, im totally shocked, i had no ovulation systems, no positive on an OPK at all so i really cannot believe it! Im over the moon but wanted you all to know that it can happen on clomid cycle 1 with totally no symptoms or signs whatsover!!
fingers crossed it all goes ok, im meant to be flying on friday so no clue what to do!!

Congratulations!!!! That's amazing news!! xx

Quick TMI question... did any of you get EWCM when on your first round of clomid?

I wasn't sure if it dries it all up completely :shrug:

Hey Cheerios and Dan-0, thanks for the messages, I wanted to give everyone the news to just show that things can happen completely unknown to you! I did no symptom spotting and to be honest im still really unsure how far gone i am. Didnt sleep a wink last night!

The clearblue says 2-3 weeks which means 4-5 weeks since conception but my last period was the 18th august so according to the NHS website thats 7-8 weeks with a due date of 26th May! does anyone know how you work these things out??

Do any of you know if they will scan be earlier as ive been taking clomid or do you still have to wait 10-12 weeks??

Quick TMI question... did any of you get EWCM when on your first round of clomid?

I wasn't sure if it dries it all up completely :shrug:

I did, not loads but I did notice about the same amount as usual. I started drinking Grapefruit juice on CD1 and I stopped as I think it was working way too well! (TMI)
I have heard it can dry up CM but I think the clomid has the opposite effect on me!

Hi guys just checking in, waiting for af to show (ignore ticker) so I can start round 3 of clomid, not sure I will be doing this for up to 12 months, not sure my marriage would last that long, what hideous side effects clomid gives you! Im sure it could be cited in divorce proceedings lol xxx

torilou -trust me the side effects are worth it, i had loads and only took one round of clomid!

I had no positive things to say about it at all, until NOW!...basically as it didnt seem to work at all, i had no ovulation pain, no signs of ovulation and no +ve OPK....and then on saturday i found out im pregnant, its 8 weeks nearly according the the internet predictors but i have no clue as my periods are so irregular

Ive got a doctors appointment today ...

So hang in there everyone, it really does work without you realising!

Hey Ladies

The auld :witch: got me :(
Cycle 2 of Clomid starting on Wednesday as I'm gunna count 2moro as CD1 as today wasn't really fresh red bleed (apologies for TMI).

I can't stop thinking about the fact I only get 6 months on Clomid.... that means we have 5 cycles left.... that makes me feel like the clock is ticking and makes me panic a bit.... we have 5 attempts to get it right....then its onto IVF :wacko:
Does anyone else feel like that? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->