Any Clomid Round 1 buddies? - Now with testing dates!

Quick TMI question... did any of you get EWCM when on your first round of clomid?

I wasn't sure if it dries it all up completely :shrug:

I did, not loads but I did notice about the same amount as usual. I started drinking Grapefruit juice on CD1 and I stopped as I think it was working way too well! (TMI)
I have heard it can dry up CM but I think the clomid has the opposite effect on me!

Well it seems I was worrying over nothing, loads of the stuff today! (tmi :blush:)

Hoping to seduce the OH later on this evening ;) xx

Well I'm onto round 2! Took the first one last night! Hope that this is my month! If my cycle is the same lenght as the last one then the day I ovulate is the day of my sisters wedding where I am chief bridesmaid, don't think there will be much bd'ing that day! Have to get plenty in before!! :)

where has every1 done,, i need sum buddys to help me thru this lolmy boobs have jst atrted throbbing,, ouchhhh
whens thenext person testing x

hey ladies I know I haven't been on here for a while.. I am sorry

just been really rough these last couple of weeks as the clomid DID NOT HELP me in any way... FF had me O'ing on Sept 23rd.... 14DPO came and went no :bfp: all STARK white and well still no AF for me and yesterday FF took away my O date :( I am now at CD43 with NOTHING in sight

so I am basically throwing in the towel.. I have one more round of clomid I can take but I don't think I am gonna do it...

I am just to OLD for this crap anymore....

I wish you ALL THE BEST of everything and lots lots of :dust:

Congrats girlmonkey on your :bfp:

ohh hun im so sorry u feel like this , i hope u find the strenght tho carry on xx

hey ladies I know I haven't been on here for a while.. I am sorry

just been really rough these last couple of weeks as the clomid DID NOT HELP me in any way... FF had me O'ing on Sept 23rd.... 14DPO came and went no :bfp: all STARK white and well still no AF for me and yesterday FF took away my O date :( I am now at CD43 with NOTHING in sight

so I am basically throwing in the towel.. I have one more round of clomid I can take but I don't think I am gonna do it...

I am just to OLD for this crap anymore....

I wish you ALL THE BEST of everything and lots lots of :dust:

Congrats girlmonkey on your :bfp:

Hey Kelster
I'm sooo sorry. Does that mean that you don't want to try for a baby anymore? Or are you going to take a break and see how it goes?

Either way, know that you're always welcomed here. Will definitely miss you. And you're sooo NOT too old.

Hey Ladies

The auld :witch: got me :(
Cycle 2 of Clomid starting on Wednesday as I'm gunna count 2moro as CD1 as today wasn't really fresh red bleed (apologies for TMI).

I can't stop thinking about the fact I only get 6 months on Clomid.... that means we have 5 cycles left.... that makes me feel like the clock is ticking and makes me panic a bit.... we have 5 attempts to get it right....then its onto IVF :wacko:
Does anyone else feel like that? xx

I TOTALLY understand how you feel! I feel the same way too! Its like I don't understand why we're only given 6 rounds of Clomid. I mean, if "normal" women ovulate regularly, they could still take up to a year to get pregnant? Why are women like us who don't ovulate regularly only given 6 tries?

I really don't understand. THat's why I can't take it when people say things like "relax".... cos if you're on Clomid the last thing you can do is to relax?!??!

Well I'm onto round 2! Took the first one last night! Hope that this is my month! If my cycle is the same lenght as the last one then the day I ovulate is the day of my sisters wedding where I am chief bridesmaid, don't think there will be much bd'ing that day! Have to get plenty in before!! :)

Hey SmileyKez
Welcome to Round 2! A lot of us are on round 2. We'll journey through this Clomid cycles to our BFPs together!!! PMA!!!!

Oh, your sister's getting married? How cool is that??? Wow!!! Could show us photos! I Loveeeee wedding photos....are you on facebook?

Rang clinic today as cd1 to book my scan for this next round of clomid and my af has stopped! Not even had a day and its all gone! Will just have to wait and see if she makes a appearance again tomorrow I guess, has anybody had anything like this on clomid? x

torilou - Nope, I've not had that experience with clomid....sounds weird....could that be implantation bleeding??? I'm just guessing here....although its a bit late for IB though?

well sadly our round of clomid ended in :witch: this is our last month on clomid then the long 9month wait for iui :(

Hey SmileyKez
Welcome to Round 2! A lot of us are on round 2. We'll journey through this Clomid cycles to our BFPs together!!! PMA!!!!

Oh, your sister's getting married? How cool is that??? Wow!!! Could show us photos! I Loveeeee wedding photos....are you on facebook?

hi! Yeah I'll definately post a photo! I'm really looking forward to it, plus I've got 11 days of work with hubby so we are gonna go have a few trips away, stay in a nice hotel somewhere so I'm hoping all this will take my mind of ttc!

Not liking round 2 much! Had very few side effects with round 1 but with round 2 I've got constant headaches, really emotional, tons of cm and loss of appetite!
Does anyone know if the clomid has a cumulative effect, so the more months you take it, the worse the effects get?
Also, this month I think the tablets are from a different manufacturer as they look different and the packet is a different colour, so wonder if my body doesn't like these ones!

Hey Smiley
Sorry to hear about all your side effects. :( I don't know about Clomid having any cumulative side effects.... sorry, can't help you out....but it could be, cos I read that Clomid could stay in your system even after you stop taking it, that's why some women get their BFP the month after they stop with Clomid.

Hi all I started my first round of clomid last thursday (14th)at 50mgs,wont be doing any follow up testing and hope to buy a fertility monitor to see when I ovulate,hoping to make some new friends over here

Hi! I am first round Clomid 100mg days 5-9. I am going for my scan tomorrow, Monday and am really hoping I can get my IUI on Wed. I am going out of town for work Wed. afternoon and don't want to miss my window!! My hubby is tagging along bc of the timing (should be fun coming up with a reason why he is there), just to make sure we don't miss our opportunity. I really would like some buddies!!

Hey Nightnurse and RoadbumpWelcome to the Clomid club! All the best for your BFPs!

Roadbump - Hoping that you see some nice huge follicles soon at your scan!

How are the others doing???

Hello Nightnurse and Roadbump Welcome to the site and this forum! fingers crossed those BFP's wont be too far behind :) you will have to keep us updated roadbump on your scan, i look forward to it, FX you will have some large follies there :happydance:

Well Cheerios and smileykaz how are youse this month? smileykaz, im sorry i cant comment on the clomid having cumulitive affects either :nope: im on my 2nd cycle with it now but as far as i can see im not having too many side effects, no more than last month...
The only thing i have noted is that my AF has been v.heavy and painful this month, i dont normally get cramps so bad theyve been immense.
I have scans booked for day 8 (as9falls on a weekend) and the most likely day 12... then bloods on the 21st day. I ovulated last month so im pretty happy, its just a case of trying really hard again this month. xxx

I think my af was heavier on clomid too, and I had quite bad cramps this month which I don't always get!
I'm not feeling too hopefull for this month, oh has put his back out so if he doesn't get an improvement in a few days, I can't see any bd'ing! Based on my last cycle my fertile days will be the end of this week! Hope I haven't put myself through a round of clomid for nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->