Any 'first month off the pill' buddies??

long story short, off pill, preg, mc, tried again, AF came, then a bit of confusion went on between me and OH, i went back on pill, took it for a week then came off it. had breakthrough bleed and it stopped a week later. doubt caught this month cos of that and also we didnt really BD much. So roll on AF!!

though been having cramps like ov pains over weekend and around thurs time. the last time we bd was the last sunday (not yday!)

/end long story short :rofl:)

still funny things going on. Having stabby pains rather than period pains CD25 now, nips are still erect red and tender, @@'s are full

I hate this part of the not knowing

Lucullan, I know what you mean about the abbreviations. I keep another internet tab open with the lingo on to help me! I go back and forth between the 2 tabs.
That is a terribly good idea - thank you! :)

Did anyone else have funny things going on this cycle - would like to know that I am not alone in the change in hornomes;-

Increased sex drive
Cramps day 9-11 (mild) / 17-20 (really bad)
Nipples erect (weren't too much before) and darkened areola / tender to the touch
Very emotional
Scatty brain
Spots

None of the above happened before.
Oh, I very much got the over emotional thing this month.
Kept cryin' for no real reason the other week. Felt rather sorry for my poor OH trying to console me over nothing. :shy:

Seems to have got a little better now, though.

how is everyone getting on have you all had your first AF yet ????

Me CD29 - no signs of AF now and :bfn: on the IC this morning :dohh: so am in limbo at the moment

Mrs Doddy- no AF is a good sign. How many days DPO??

I have finished my first AF now- so onto our second month of trying. CD8 today and suspect I will ovulate sometime between day 13-day20?

Good luck!

Mrs Doddy- no AF is a good sign. How many days DPO??

I have finished my first AF now- so onto our second month of trying. CD8 today and suspect I will ovulate sometime between day 13-day20?

Good luck!

Not sure when I ov'd possibly 11po - I thought I could tell when I was ov but had cramps/twinges/stabby pains pretty much throughout the month on and off.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->