Any Gamer Girls?

Im gonna start Mass Effect (the first one) with my DH tomorrow, he has played through it before but said the storyline is awesome. Im still playing through Fable 3 too :)

My OH was absolutely addicted to mass effect and i got soo annoyed with fable 3 completed it and everything was just doing the side quests then my save got overwritten ... gutted was not the word :(

Oh no, id be devo :( Similar thing happened to my DH. He hasnt played it since!

No neither have I was going to but when it sunk in all the stuff i had to do over again I jus couldnt :nope: soo im off to trade that one in as soon as something good comes out :thumbup:

And can i just say your baby is gorgeous :flower:

Ooooh more girls who love ME - or at least I hope you will :)

I'm a bit of a gamer, but my OH is a HUGEEEEE serious gamer.
He's gonna get me into Mass Effect & Call Of Duty soon xD

More girl gamers! :D :D :D

I've been gaming almost 30 years (since I was about 2). Dad got me started on Intellivision and I've been console gaming a lot since then.

Not much of a FPS type of gamer. Give me my RPGs, RTS, and MMORPG types and I'm set.

DH finally talked me into Civ V, which is okay but I liked the older, "not so dumbed down" previous versions in the series.

So happy to see other girl gamers here!

YAY rpgs! Love 'em :D I like final fantasy tons, I have every one of the main series to date! :D

Big fan of RPGs and strategy games. I like them because I'm always better than my husband at them, haha. A character from one of the games I've just completed is my avatar actually, you get a prize if you know which game! x

Can't wait for Mass Effect 3 in March! ^_^ I love being able to import the character I built in ME 1

oooh fun! I love gamers! I play Call of Duty on the PS3 and on the PC; I play Left 4 Dead 2; I have been a sims person since they first came out and am currently awaiting Sims 3 Pets! Day of Defat Source on the PC and battlefied from time to time!

I play just about everything lol. My personal faves are The Elder Scrolls (new game out soon) The assassins creed series, any FPS/RPG games...I dunno. I'll play just about anything. I'm playing Dead Island right now ^_^

:O i love dead island almost as much as left 4 dead but im only halfwaay through the second act so far as I havent had much time to play it

! month till the new assassains creed and i cant wait!!! :D

I love that there's a gamer thread!!

Things I'm excited about: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I will be putting hundreds of hours into that, guaranteed. Mass Effect 3 as well and I might get into the new Star Wars game next year (I think I'm going to wait awhile, I hate signing up for anything with a monthly subscription unless I'm not playing anything else currently.)

I am building a new PC for Skyrim (yes, huge geek, and yes, I am building it and not my husband)... just ordered the parts yesterday and can't wait. If I got pregnant and was put on bed rest, I'm sure I could easily just game for several months... :haha:

Things I'm excited about: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I will be putting hundreds of hours into that, guaranteed. Mass Effect 3 as well and I might get into the new Star Wars game next year (I think I'm going to wait awhile, I hate signing up for anything with a monthly subscription unless I'm not playing anything else currently.)

I am building a new PC for Skyrim (yes, huge geek, and yes, I am building it and not my husband)... just ordered the parts yesterday and can't wait. If I got pregnant and was put on bed rest, I'm sure I could easily just game for several months... :haha:

Lol, me too! I'll be playing a lot of games in the time between my mat leave starting and my baby being born! Actually when FF13 came out I played it so much I got tennis elbow(!!) and it was such a terrible pain, I couldn't play games for over a month after that :(

Dont hate me but i have already got to play the new Star Wars the old republic game. My husband was chosen as a beta tester for the game so we had 5 days last week to try it out, report any bugs, problems etc. Its really cool. Skyrim looks great too, comes out in about 3 weeks here :)

[
Dont hate me but i have already got to play the new Star Wars the old republic game. My husband was chosen as a beta tester for the game so we had 5 days last week to try it out, report any bugs, problems etc. Its really cool. Skyrim looks great too, comes out in about 3 weeks here :)

I'm insanely jealous. I have been signed up for the beta but I never got in (as I'm sure millions of people didn't)! You guys were lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->