Any Gamer Girls?

So glad i found this thread! :D I'm a total gamer geek, wether it's PS3 or old school stuff like Mega drive i've played everything there is, apart from Nintendo games as my sister said i had to be sega til i die XD

Sims 1,2,3
Metal Gear Solid (All) <--- best games ever
Final Fantasy all apart from the new one as it reallllly pants.
Tomb Raider (All)
Devil May Cry (All)
These are just my ultimate favourites i love all games but right now i need to pee which is why i end the post early :haha:

I play practically anything, and my house is a shrine of gaming. There's no room anywhere as I have way too many games & consoles! x

Oh god TOTALLY - I've just played Mass Effect and ME2 straight through - ADORED them!

I tend to go in cycles - can not game for months at a time then get into something with a veangeance.

While waiting for ME 3 - come on March 12 2012!!!! I will be playing Dragon Age 2, then probably Fall Out plus DLC, expansions and follow on games. The new Elder Scrolls on when it comes out (it may be out already but I keep forgetting the title...) It's why I bought my brand new home built gaming BEAST of a PC. She's gorgeous!!! with an SSD.

Recently finished Borderlands - playing co-op with DH and I have dsicovered a latent talent for sniping, Dragon Age Origins and Vanmpire the Maquerade Bloodlines - an oldie but oh so good *noms a passing human*

I never knew this forum was here! Myself and my SO are hardcore gamers! I play some campaign games but mostly online (shooters, CODMW, Gears, and halo) and playing D&D daggerdale currently. any xboxlive players?

Oh god TOTALLY - I've just played Mass Effect and ME2 straight through - ADORED them!

I tend to go in cycles - can not game for months at a time then get into something with a veangeance.

While waiting for ME 3 - come on March 12 2012!!!! I will be playing Dragon Age 2, then probably Fall Out plus DLC, expansions and follow on games. The new Elder Scrolls on when it comes out (it may be out already but I keep forgetting the title...) It's why I bought my brand new home built gaming BEAST of a PC. She's gorgeous!!! with an SSD.

Recently finished Borderlands - playing co-op with DH and I have dsicovered a latent talent for sniping, Dragon Age Origins and Vanmpire the Maquerade Bloodlines - an oldie but oh so good *noms a passing human*

EEK! I recently played ME and ME2 straight through too! :D Love them!! Currently not into anything really...just waiting for the new Elder Scrolls, the new Assassin's Creed and the ME3

I love assassins creed the next one is gonna be epic also the new halos are getting bought the DAY they come out cant wait till november :dance:

I play world of warcraft.

I just finished portal 2 and I'm looking forward to Skyrim. I love most of Bethesda's games.

Ooh didn't know those like me existed! (little exaggeration :D) Still surprising ^^

I've played loads of MMO's FF11, WoW, Rift, Aion, FF14.

Haven't played that many single players for a while, though the Final Fantasy's are my favourite.

I met my husband on FF11 :D Do miss the good ole days. I find gaming so relaxing when you're pregnant. In between appointments, it helps to wind down the stress.

Ooh didn't know those like me existed! (little exaggeration :D) Still surprising ^^

Haven't played that many single players for a while, though the Final Fantasy's are my favourite.

I met my husband on FF11 :D Do miss the good ole days. I find gaming so relaxing when you're pregnant. In between appointments, it helps to wind down the stress.

Oh I love FF11! I haven't played it in a looong time though, =(
We got FF14 as soon as it came out and we STILL haven't played it :haha:

Oh same here lol. Hubby bought it for me at Christmas and I only just got around to playing it in June. It's good! Though haven't got to play much of it yet so can't make an accurate judgement. But it does seem to feel very simular to FF11, so a home away from home!

Oh same here lol. Hubby bought it for me at Christmas and I only just got around to playing it in June. It's good! Though haven't got to play much of it yet so can't make an accurate judgement. But it does seem to feel very simular to FF11, so a home away from home!

Does it have online multiplayer mode at all? I remember reading about it like a year before it came out and they said it was going to be an online multiplayer one like FF11 was, but I was disappointed when we got it and didn't see any online options =(

Yepp FF14 is an MMO, you play it online just like FF11 =) Should get the first month subs free aswell :D

Yepp FF14 is an MMO, you play it online just like FF11 =) Should get the first month subs free aswell :D

YAY! Omg I didn't know that, I was so disappointed when we first turned it on (for like 5 minutes) and didn't see anything about online play I was like wtf everything I read said it was going to be online! Think I'll be able to convince OH we need to play it now..or maybe I'll just keep it my little secret so I don't have to share :blush: :haha:

I play on xbox and ps3 (homefront, battlefield, all of the call of duty's) If anyone wants to join me, just send me a message on here! :)

I couldnt stand homefront and ive never tried battlefield it lookeed too omplicated when OH was playing it might give it a go when 3 comes out though and play a bit of CoD mainly zombies tho did play the story but mainly jus get pwned online lol

Pretty decent on Halo tho :thumbup:

haha Homefront is my fav!! Battlefield BC2 is incredible and Battlefield 3 will be even better! Zombies scare me on COD LMAO

Na I died way too much on that game did ok as a sniper tho and yh OH really wants BC3 he says he wont get MW3 but im still bettin he will :haha: i hope the story is as good as the last one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->