Any Gamer Girls?

Hi guys :wave:

Have had a busy day and only stopping by at home to eat but later tonight I'll have a real good look at servers and come up with some more suggestions! I'll 'move' it to the Gamers group and make a tab for it there where I'll list faction/who's in/what guild name we come up with and what server.

So would be nice if you could pop by there and say if you are going to join the playing! So that I know who I have to ask when it comes to deciding things. Don't want anyone to get left out :)

I play WoW also.

I've been playing since release and had 18 80's so far.

My main is currently a Prot Paladin >.<!

I like games.

I play Saw, Silent Hill, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and the music games such as Rock band and Guitar Hero.

i do the xbox. red dead redemption for the most part and games of that sort!

Hey there Lizzy ;)

Another gamer girl checking in!

I'm mostly 360 with some Wii and PC
I mostly play GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 5, Oblivion, Fallout, Assassin's Creed, etc etc...i'm def a first person shooter type of gamer lol, but I'll try pretty much anything
Anyways...HEY! :wave:

Wow didnt kno dere were so many female gamers out there wenever im on xbox live its always guys ...

Im a mix between PS3 xbox and PC myself I play sims 3 (cant wait for the console version) Fable, Guitar hero, Assassains creed and GTA

Lol I love playin gta on live! Can't wait to get my Internet at home back so I can play RDR on live

Lol I love playin gta on live! Can't wait to get my Internet at home back so I can play RDR on live

I had it on PS my bf had RDR bt he ruined th story fo me so i didnt wanna play it after he finished it :(

YAY!!!! I'm A WoW Addict... Still A Noob... No 80's But My Ret Pally [Horde Obvs.] Is Almost There!!

How Many Mums Still Find Time To Play??

All the ladies who play WoW! we should all pick a realm to play in, and all start new characters together! (i know people hate switching servers, but this would be way cool and we could start a guild :haha:) Anyone interested?

IDD We Should!!!

I've never played WoW...afraid I'll become addicted...lol

I play COD on the XBOX, love it, Its my hubbys but I like to have the odd match online

I just found this section of the forum!
I'm guilty of being a serial alpha/beta tester for morpgs.

I just love hunting bugs and playing the game! Not to mention all the free stuff I end up getting for finding all the bugs! =) I always quit after just a few months though, usually about the time it gets over run by mallers and most of the bugs are gone anyway.

Runescape is my long-term game, been playing that on and off for 5 years now. I'm not a WoW player simply because if I'm going to pay monthly for another game other than RS it'll be FFXI.

I pretty much only play morpgs.

I used to play it and recently got another Xbox.

My tag is xG3m if anyone wants to add me. :)

Gamer Girl here :blush:

Really into playing COD, L4D & L4D2 on PC and then L4D2 & Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Xbox 360

Most of them I play with DH lol, it is our weekly ritual.

Girl gamer here! I play LOADS of games, on various consoles....both online and offline...If anyone play any on the list below, then we should play somtime!!!

Xbox 360

PGR 3
Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour
Rock Band
Fable 2
Oblivion
Bomberman Live
Boarderlands
Red Dead Redemption
PSU
Halo 1, 2, 3
COD 4

Retro/Arcade

Sonic 2
Mario

PC

WoW
Diablo 2 (and 3 when it eventually comes!!!! been waiting YEARS)
Sims 1

Im sure there are more, but cant remember them all! :) Feel free to add me on Xbox Live, tag name boomgirl87.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->