Any Gamer Girls?

Avalnda

Reaction score
I'm such a nerd :blush: most women dislike video games because guys are such addicts when it comes to it! :haha:

Just wondering if i'm alone here!

I've played waaaaaayyy too much World Of Warcraft, that's the game I've spent most of my time playing. Also love a game a CS:1.6. Quite like games in general!

What do you play?

I've played waaaaaayyy too much World Of Warcraft, that's the game I've spent most of my time playing. Also love a game a CS:1.6. Quite like games in general!

What do you play?

What server where you on? I was on Dragonblight :)
I havnt been able to play in nearly a year though because our router will no longer allow the ports to patch it (I blaim hubby, he doesnt like me playing anymore and convieniantly changed and lost the password for the router)
So now I play LOTR online or somtimes xbos.
Used to love playing CS and realy must dig team fortress out again :)

Im into old skool stuff, like Nintendo Mario, Yoshi and games that are a bit girly. Also like Puzzle games, was hooked on my DS a few years ago. Go through phases. Theres a lot of online games that are quitefun, I like the time management ones they get the adreleline going. Also Sims was quite funny for a while. DH just plays xbox 360 all the time, I find the controller a little to big to hold and the buttons go all over the place so I end up shooting the sky in his call of duty game. :D I've been a gamer since I was knee high to a grasshopper!! A complete nerd yes :D

My dad started me out on programing on the zx81 :), once I proved I could draw a rabbit from programming I was alowed onto the spectrum to play :)

I'm a World of Warcraft player on Khadgar server :) I used to play Everquest and even went into labour while playing it :blush:

I used to play counterstrike a couple of years ago, went to go back on it again but forgot all my steam information! :(
Looove playing pokemon now though :)

I was on Azjol Nerub, played a few private servers too. Most played Feral Druid but also got in to Holy Priest later on. I think I've tried about every class going though :rofl: pointless alt maker.

Sophie ~ I go through stages of being addicted to playing pokemon. Only fire red and the old ones are good though! screw the new pokemon. :p

I don't have nay newer games because my computer sucks, but I do love my Dos Games, and my games on the handheld :)
I am also playing 2 cricket manager games and a Rugby managing game online :haha:

I looove the old N64 & SNES, but only the games Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong & Banjo Kazooie/Tooie

On xbox i love fable 2, only game i play

Moi!

I play way too many games. Currently gotten obsessed by platting games on the PS3.

Used to play WoW. Got alts of all classes but I think Wotlk was quite boring, especially after Ulduar :) Maybe I'll go back in Cataclysm and see what it's like.
My main is a prot/fury warrior! But some of my other favourite classes are hunter, resto/enha shammy, disc/holy priest and mage.

I used to play WoW too, but stopped playing after lich king. Keep wondering whether to put it on again for a month or 2 but wht with working full time, a 2 yr old and one on the way, really not sure if i have time for it now.

We should go make a guild called hormonal mummies, no one would mess with us :)

My most recent addiction is Little Big Planet on the PS3... oops! :blush:

I'm a big final fantasy player. Started off on FF7 in school holidays years ago, and the addiction just went from there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->