Any Gamer Girls?

I used to be! I was an "old-school" Diablo player waaaay back in the day. After beating Diablo II and Baldur's Gate all I can do now is sit around and wait for Blizzard to finally release Diablo III some day! Arrrrgh.
I played Doom and Wolfenstein when I was a kid, but after playing Deus Ex first-person shooters will never be the same- it is the best. game. ever. lol

whenever i get the chance, which doesn't happen much these days, I play Little Big Planet which is absolutely fantastic! I love it! I also really like mario kart and sports resort but just don't get time to play any longer :nope: xx

WoW here though lately I can't be bothered. My husband reactivated my account to level some of my characters. Because I didn't have enough 80's :roll::rofl: (I had 6 or so before that)
Have a few other games, as well as consoles, but keeping my hand on the mouse/controller isn't comfortable so not playing much of anything these days.

I've been addicted to the sims too. I prefer sims 2 to sims 3 though!

whenever i get the chance, which doesn't happen much these days, I play Little Big Planet which is absolutely fantastic! I love it! I also really like mario kart and sports resort but just don't get time to play any longer :nope: xx

They are releasing LBP2 this fall! :thumbup:

I am a Sims fan too! OH brought me the new expansion pack the other day and I really, really want to play it but I have LO to look after- how bad is that?

I play everything from WOW to Sims, to Mario... :haha:

Glad I'm not the only one! Have been a sims fan since release :blush: Still play it

I still play it when I get a chance, I do all my own mods, skins and meshes for it (well used to before my time was called away elswhere)
My husband says its creepy that my little charecter has most of her neighbors as gravestones in her basement :)

Prefer Sims 3 to Sims 2. Simply because there is more details as I like building the most :blush: But one thing I don't like about it is that it's so easy to earn money so there is no challenge! Really annoyed that create a world is down now tho.

Glad I'm not the only one! Have been a sims fan since release :blush: Still play it

I still play it when I get a chance, I do all my own mods, skins and meshes for it (well used to before my time was called away elswhere)
My husband says its creepy that my little charecter has most of her neighbors as gravestones in her basement :)

You replied same time as me! :haha:

That's cool. Do you upload anything to MTS?

Did anyone used to play sims online, I did when it first released.
They had a realy good idea with that but just didnt progress it enough so everyone lost interest then they pulled the plug on it

Always wanted to try it but didn't know how it all worked. I was young then :blush: Looked really cool

Should make a Sims or WoW group in the BnB group thread lol. Or just a general gaming one :)

i spend to much time on my 360 :lol:
i like all sorts of games but i suck at fps! i get scared :blush:
:D

You replied same time as me! :haha:

That's cool. Do you upload anything to MTS?

Not MTS no, I gave some stuff to a fantasy one years back when doing the original sims but since then its mostly been recolours or just personal little projects.
I like to make themed lots like startrek, LOTR, fantasy but I lost about 90% of my stuff when hubby accidently wiped the wrong partition on my harddrive :)

Awe that sucks. I can't be bothered to try to get into meshing. Seems like something that will test my patience, lol.

It's a bit stupid now how EA has made so that additional themed sets aren't included in expansions even if it's totally unrelated to the expansion released, but rather you have to pay for it at the store. So greedy.

Iv never bothered with doing any of my own stuff with sims 3 or even getting any of the stuff from EA as its too easy to just recolour stuff in game now theres no challange to it, plus although I like alot of the features of sims 3 I just prefer sims 2, its more fun to tweak :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG i love you ladies!!

I play WoW like a beast right now. but i've only just started playing. :blush: i have 2 characters that i can't decided which to make my main, one is an undead warrior the other is a blood elf holy priest. both level 54. :haha: so i guess i'll keep them both as main, since i hear the game gets fun at 58! although i do rage quite hard when trying to tank. i'm learning though, lots of guys jump at the chance to try to help me, but they all tell me different stuff so i'm trying to compile it all together and play my own style.

I have a ps3, i play a lot of LBP and oblivion, also Modern Warfare 2 addict. I really want to get Battlefield BC2. OH and I just bought a n64 :happydance: I also have a Wii, OH and i spent HOURS playing Harvest Moon together when we first met :haha:

I own every sims1, nearly all the sims2, and all the current sims3. :blush: you should see my box i packed my games in for my move.. it's so full!

Also, Spore was another really fun game!! But my computer crashed when i was like.. 10 minutes from beating it. and i havent been able to play since. >:|

I have the new pokemon in my DS, but i played so much i can't play anymore. hahaha, i'll eventually pick it up again.

OH and i are getting a ps2 from a friend so we can play metal gear solid!!! also, I need to buy an xbox360 so i can play my favorite mortal kombat game. :rofl:

so we'll have, 2 playstation 3s, a wii, an xbox 360, N64, 2 DSs, a playstation 2, (looking to buy a sega dreamcast for sonic games) and yet i'll spend all my time on my mac playing WoW :rofl: i love my games though, i can't get enough!! haha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG i love you ladies!!

I play WoW like a beast right now. but i've only just started playing. :blush: i have 2 characters that i can't decided which to make my main, one is an undead warrior the other is a blood elf holy priest. both level 54. :haha: so i guess i'll keep them both as main, since i hear the game gets fun at 58! although i do rage quite hard when trying to tank. i'm learning though, lots of guys jump at the chance to try to help me, but they all tell me different stuff so i'm trying to compile it all together and play my own style.I have a ps3, i play a lot of LBP and oblivion, also Modern Warfare 2 addict. I really want to get Battlefield BC2. OH and I just bought a n64 :happydance: I also have a Wii, OH and i spent HOURS playing Harvest Moon together when we first met :haha:

I own every sims1, nearly all the sims2, and all the current sims3. :blush: you should see my box i packed my games in for my move.. it's so full!

Also, Spore was another really fun game!! But my computer crashed when i was like.. 10 minutes from beating it. and i havent been able to play since. >:|

I have the new pokemon in my DS, but i played so much i can't play anymore. hahaha, i'll eventually pick it up again.

OH and i are getting a ps2 from a friend so we can play metal gear solid!!! also, I need to buy an xbox360 so i can play my favorite mortal kombat game. :rofl:

so we'll have, 2 playstation 3s, a wii, an xbox 360, N64, 2 DSs, a playstation 2, (looking to buy a sega dreamcast for sonic games) and yet i'll spend all my time on my mac playing WoW :rofl: i love my games though, i can't get enough!! haha.

I leveled as a tank from 45 to 73 I would not reccomend it to anyone :)
I got banned from team speak for telling someone to pi*s of (not quite that politely either) for telling me how to play my class.
I 2nd tanked for some of the top main raiding guilds on our server so if I was good enough for that then im not taking tips from a hunter that asked why couldnt his pet tank as he wanted to test some stuff out :)
Always play it your own way and have fun, thats why its a game :)

tanking would be SO simple, if people weren't such idiots. also, if i could convert my rl rage into my tank's rage bar. i'd never lose aggro. muahaha. I haven't had time to play these past 2 weeks. plus the person who recruited me is an idiot, and takes FOREVER to just get ready to do dungeon finder. he tries to tell me how to tank, and he's always been strictly healer, has played for a loooong time and has never gotten a character over 35. i got 2 of his characters to 54... plus he started me in an oceanic server!!! I HATE IT. i'm thinking i might pay to have my one of my characters transferred to another realm at some point... but i love my guild. i'm in too deep! :cry:

i play wow and occasionally the sims 3. im on the aerie peak server, my main is a level 80 hunter, havent really had the time or determination to make any alts and actually level them, bit of an achievement whore at the moment!!! my hubby plays it ALL the time, he has like 4 level 80's and some not far off it. he got the lich king down tonight so is a happy bunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->