• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Gamer Girls?

I have a PS3 and I barely if ever turn it on. :haha: I dislike the loading times, I hate how the updates take for-ev-er and most of the people I know are on the XBL networks. :mrgreen:

That being said, I absolutely adore Little Big Planet. Amazing game!!!

psshhh. alliance scum. :haha:

alliance is all beauty and no brains :rofl: at least that's what i've been told. :shrug: (really makes no difference to me, though everyone i play with tells me that alliance used to get their asses kicked by horde because horde had all the good players, but now it's starting to merge because you can have both alliance or horde on one realm :haha:)

Iv noticed most of the time alliance are kids and immature people and horde are more matture and pvp players.

All beauty and no braines hahahahahaha have you seen the male blood elf dance? :)

besides my twink warlock kicked enough horde butt to keep me happy :)

Wow its a nice surprise to see so many gamer girls here! I am a total game addict. I mainly play PC games (WoW, L4D, GTA, Fallout etc) but I also enjoy pinching my boyfriends Xbox to play Red Dead Redemption and Fable 2. I guess I have too much time on my hands! lol :D

For the horde! for reals :D

I really do think we should all get together and make a guild, it'd be epic. :rofl:

Maybe I should make a PSN/XBL names thread? I can update the main thread with a list

Have seen some threads asking (incl one I made myself :))

That sounds like a good idea! We can put our gamer tags on etc.

I would like some people to play modern warfare 2 with on 360. I hate playing on my own without a team of people you know as you usually end with idiots and lose the game!

(can you tell i'm competitive! haha)

I cant play wow anymore :( my router blocked it a year ago and cant fix it :(

Wow its a nice surprise to see so many gamer girls here! I am a total game addict. I mainly play PC games (WoW, L4D, GTA, Fallout etc) but I also enjoy pinching my boyfriends Xbox to play Red Dead Redemption and Fable 2. I guess I have too much time on my hands! lol :D

ohhh i love fable :happydance: i'm going to play it now you just reminded me of it :D
x

ohhh i love fable :happydance: i'm going to play it now you just reminded me of it :D
x

Hehe its a great game isn't it? I'm pretty excited for Fable 3 coming out in October too it looks amazing! :thumbup:

All the ladies who play WoW! we should all pick a realm to play in, and all start new characters together! (i know people hate switching servers, but this would be way cool and we could start a guild :haha:) Anyone interested?

looking at the list of realms, there's a high population realm, pvp, thats called bleeding hollow :haha:

looking at the list of realms, there's a high population realm, pvp, thats called bleeding hollow :haha:

Lol really? I cant find that one, I have an EU account so I'm assuming it must be a US server? :(

Love them. I play more then I would like to admit.

Cheers.

I cant play wow anymore :( my router blocked it a year ago and cant fix it :(

awww. get that router fixed! how exactly is it blocking it?

Just decided to block the port for patching one day and hubby reset the password on the router and forgotten what it was so I cant even get into it to open them up.
I cant reset the router to factory settings because id have to contact the internet provider for the settings and thats just a whole other long story :)

Just bumping for the the Gamers Group. Need more people to post their info !

Lol really? I cant find that one, I have an EU account so I'm assuming it must be a US server? :(

EU? i didn't know it made a difference... i talk to people from Aus a lot since my main is an oceanic server... :shrug:

I noticed you're on Emerald Dream server, i see that on my list of servers? so i dont know if it makes a difference..

if you scroll to the bottom of the list then hit the up arrow twice, Bleeding Hollow should be the 4th or 5th down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->