Any girls from wolverhampton,walsall area :)

Hi :) I'm from Bilston.

Keely.

oh hey :)
i used to live in bilston, but now living in willenhall :):) x

i got family in willenhall :)

aww :) were u frm?xxx

im in shifnal near telford

I'm near Bridgnorth, not too far from you :thumbup:

Oh my son loves going to Bridgnorth :) We take him to a park there, then see the ducks and take a ride up and down the cliftop railway lol.

Oh my son loves going to Bridgnorth :) We take him to a park there, then see the ducks and take a ride up and down the cliftop railway lol.

Aw yeah it's nice there, lots of nice parks, I went to school there and my OH works in Bridgnorth and we live 10mins away in a teeny village! Small world :haha:

Aw yeah it's nice there, lots of nice parks, I went to school there and my OH works in Bridgnorth and we live 10mins away in a teeny village! Small world :haha:

I'm from a teeny village, but 15 mins from Bridgnorth, heading towards Stourbridge lol.

this is so weird! my older sisters best friend was called erika charl i really recognise you from somwhere!!

im currently living in albrigton but weve just found a house back home in good old perton! my sister lives in stoubridge too x

:wave: girlies, reviving the thread :)

i'm from Wednesbury living in Wolverhampton! x

this is so weird! my older sisters best friend was called erika charl i really recognise you from somwhere!!

im currently living in albrigton but weve just found a house back home in good old perton! my sister lives in stoubridge too x

Lool :p

erika :wave: sorry i haven't been on msn lately!x

suppose so hun, how're you? x

my sig hun.. I lost my baby at 6+4 on 31st jan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member