Any girls from wolverhampton,walsall area :)

Aww that's lovely :flower: xx

thought you'd pop up missy :haha:

:hi:

I'm originally a Wolvo girl living in Sutton Coldfield! I'm always drawn back to see family and friends...it's a short hop up the M6.

I never realised there were so many local girls on here :flower:

:hug:

Where you from in Wolvo hun? Come back :haha: x

Aw! That's so close to me :lol: we could of had a cuppa! x

Will give you a poke, next time I'm around :flower:

I'm local! Near Brownhills, Walsall.

hi, i live in burntwood but spend alot of time in brownhills. How are you?

Hi! Eloise goes to nursery in Burntwood so we're there quite a bit! I'm fine thanks, newly pregnant again so very tired at the minute running around after Ellie too! How's your pregnancy going so far?

I'm local! Near Brownhills, Walsall.

hi, i live in burntwood but spend alot of time in brownhills. How are you?

Hi! Eloise goes to nursery in Burntwood so we're there quite a bit! I'm fine thanks, newly pregnant again so very tired at the minute running around after Ellie too! How's your pregnancy going so far?

hi, i didnt think i find anyone on here so close lol i know just how you feel im actualy looking forward to nathan (my ds) starting nursery in september. Its going good at the mo although im struggeling to keep eyes open and the odd food urges sending me too the shops at night for pork chops :haha:

North Walsall Moms and Babies Walking Club

Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Helen and I have a 6 month old daughter called Eliza. Since having Eliza I have decided to get fit, however juggling motherhood and exercise I've found it pretty tricky.*

One bit of exercise which is easy and convenient to do is to go for a nice walk around the local area. Since I've started I have discovered some lovely areas to walk, which I never knew about despite living in Clayhanger *for nearly four years. It's great - no special equipment is required, there no expensive membership fees, no child care cost as all the walks I do are pram or pushchair friendly!! So far I've enjoyed walking across Clayhanger Common "The Spot" and along the canal towpath.

I'm not a serious walker, just a mom with a pram, but I do find walking with my baby very enjoyable and*importantly such a great way to keep fit.*

So, in order to share the experience and maybe find new places to walk,*I've decided to start this club. *I'm sure other moms in the area would enjoy it too and hopefully if we can get a group of us together it would be even *more fun and a lot safer.*
By walking together we can keep fit, share stories and share advice. Great for moms to- be too, as it's good to keep fit throughout your pregnancy (something I wish I'd done more often!) plus gets some tips from people who have been through it all. *

So that's my plan. If you're interested get in touch and we can sort out the when and where of a walk. I'm currently on maternity leave so I can be pretty flexible with what days we can walk.

Thanks for reading and I hope you get in touch soon.*

Helen x

Find us on Facebook...North Walsall Moms and Babies Walking Club*
Email:*[email protected]
Mobile:*07703 701538

Hi

Not sure if ive posted in here or not... :S so sorry in advance, i live in wolverhampton x

I'm Wolverhampton too :)

Where are you MummyToAmberx? Have I asked you before :haha: x

Crwx i think have but was when i lived by dudley.

Now live near bowling not bentley 1 though x

Aw Strykers? I live literally 15 mins away :dance:

Aye that one, i could walk it in about 8min id guess lol you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->