Any girls from wolverhampton,walsall area :)

yeah, it's hard but i'm managing x

thankyou! where have all the local girlies gone :( x

Hi all you lovely Wolvo ish ladies - can't believe I have never seen this thread before. I am in Tettenhall! :wave:

SarahJane, tetenhall is like my second home :thumbup: You can take your bubs to the pool in the summer & the common when theres snow :happydance:

SarahJane, tetenhall is like my second home :thumbup: You can take your bubs to the pool in the summer & the common when theres snow :happydance:

I am hoping for a lovely warm August so I can work off some of my baby weight wandering around the green.

(And then putting it all back on with cakes in cafe relish!)

:haha: i've just PM'd you hope you don't mind xx

i not but just thought i would say my hubby is from wolverhampton from tettenhall :) mad wolves fan!

aw where r u from? x

:hi: mrsraggle! I always see you around and think how cute your little girl is :cloud9:

Meeee!!! I live in willenhall, work in Walsall! Originally from coseley/sedgley x

i'm originally from Willenhall but now because of work have moved to North London - I sooooo wanna move back home!!

Wow, much rather live in London :haha: x

Wow, much rather live in London :haha: x

lol you don't believe me!! everything is 10 times more expensive just for the priviliedge of living so near the capital!! i'd much rather be in Willenhall with my friends and family!! (and to watch the wolves games again!!)
xx

haha! ahh it's so cool to hear of someone in London from home! :haha: my uncles just gone up to Durham to see the Wolves match ;) x

haha! ahh it's so cool to hear of someone in London from home! :haha: my uncles just gone up to Durham to see the Wolves match ;) x

we are forever looking on right move at places for sale back home lol but there's just no jobs for OH worth moving too coz he's on loads more down here than when he worked in Walsall!!

Ahh :( i have a shed? :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"