any help appreciated!

walmartgirl79

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am new to this site....I have just completed a cycle on clomid. I ovulated at 14.7 but AF is knocking at the door today. I have that yucky brownish discharge so obviously its coming. I am taking 100mg of clomid because this is my 12th year of trying to conceive. I have been reading a good bit tonight and I see that it is recommended that I take Robitussin and Evening Primrose oil to help with the cervical mucous. There is no explanation of why I can't conceive but I tend to be very "Dry" when it is crucial not to be. I was wondering if anyone had tried this and what the outcome was. Any suggestions or ideas will be greatly appreciated....thank you sooo much for your time.:hugs:

I don't have a success story for you but I have read about robitussin. Make sure it's the robitussin with only Guaifenesin in it, or you can buy mucinex (they have a 12 hour one). The active ingredient in these thins out mucus. It's not going to give you more CM but it will thin out the CM that you currently have and hopefully make it a more hospitable environment for the spermies. Also, that's why it has to contain only Guaifenesin because some of the other robitussins have nasal decongestants in them and this dries you up and makes the problem worse. This is why I don't take any cold medicines around my fertile time. Sorry, I don't know anything about evening primrose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->