Any hope for me???

PPlum

Reaction score
The waiting is killing me! I took a cheapo test ($ Tree) at 13 dpo, but it was BFN. With ds, I didn't test until at least 1 week late, but I also didn't have any cramps, headaches or queasiness leading up either. I know the BFN should be my clue that I'm out of the running, but man do I wish that wasn't the case.

0dpo - twinges on right side, ecwm
1-4dpo - nothing, but I didn't really pay attn
5dpo - light cramps, headache, exhausted
6dpo - light cramps, headache, exhausted
7dpo - light cramps, headache, exhausted
8dpo - light cramps, exhausted
9dpo - light cramps, lower back cramps, exhausted
10dpo - light cramps, lower back cramps, exhausted
11 dpo - major PMS-like headache, which usually means AF the next day, but that would be extremely early for AF
12dpo - moderate cramps, very slight queasiness, felt like AF would be there any minute and kept going to the bathroom with my pad just in case.
13 dpo - symptoms disappeared
14dpo - no symptoms (where did you go, symptoms???)
15dpo (today) no symptoms

I have a normal 27-28 day cycle, so today or tomorrow is when AF should be visiting, but I don't feel anything at all. Still holding out hope. What do you think???

With my first, I lost all symptoms a few days before my BFP. I could hardly believe the test when it came back positive because I felt so normal! Hang in there! :thumbup:

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm so worried that maybe something is just wrong with me since no period and BFN. Even though I would be extra tic with a BFP, I'm not overly anxious to have #2, so I can't imagine that stress would be affecting my cycle. I just really want to know but the wait is killing me!!!

Dropping in to say the exact same thing is happening to me now too. At 13 dpo my symptoms completely stopped too, except for being warm & a little bit of heightened smell. But other than that I feel perfectly normal & have had bfn at 14 dpo as well. Hopefully you're not out & I'll be hoping bfp for you!

Dropping in to say the exact same thing is happening to me now too. At 13 dpo my symptoms completely stopped too, except for being warm & a little bit of heightened smell. But other than that I feel perfectly normal & have had bfn at 14 dpo as well. Hopefully you're not out & I'll be hoping bfp for you!

Thanks! I hope you get your BFP soon too!! I'm going to hold off on testing until Tuesday, I think. That way, I'd be well past due for AF should she happen to not show her ugly head before then. Trying to stay positive!!

With my first, I lost all symptoms a few days before my BFP. I could hardly believe the test when it came back positive because I felt so normal! Hang in there! :thumbup:

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->