Any hope of ovulation?

Stormykins

Reaction score
Feeling pretty down right now. :(

On Sunday I had all the signs of ovulating - blazing positive OPK, lots of EWCM, strong cramps in right ovary overnight - but I haven't had a temp shift! I really don't know what to make of it now. My CM has gone wonky since yesterday - it's a mix of creamy/sticky/watery, my OPK is fading (close to positive but not quite there), and I don't have cramps anymore. I thought for sure I would see a nice rise this morning but nope... nothing.

Starting to feel like this is going to be an anovulatory cycle, which is frustrating because I was so sure that I was ovulating. Based on the bad cramping Sunday overnight I'm thinking maybe an egg tried to come out but couldn't? Has anyone else gone through this? Did you end up ovulating? I'm so worried that I'm going to stop ovulating again (this happened for a full year before I conceived my DD, but my cycles have been normal since having her).

Thanks for listening. I really just needed to vent. But if anyone has any insight please feel free to respond. :shrug:

Sounds like your body primed up and tied but may not have been able to complete it for whatever reason but sometimes, for weird reasons a temp rise may take two days to show. That's how mine was this cycle.

Hopefully you get your answers soon. :hugs:

Sounds like your body primed up and tied but may not have been able to complete it for whatever reason but sometimes, for weird reasons a temp rise may take two days to show. That's how mine was this cycle.

Hopefully you get your answers soon. :hugs:

Thanks Cppeace! I really feel like I ovulated so will hopefully see a better increase tomorrow. My temp is usually quick to rise so this is weird for me.

Good luck with your testing tomorrow. Hope you get your bfp!!!

Well, it looks like I have my answer. No temp rise for me today :(

I really don't know what to make of this. FF gave me crosshairs this morning... but I also turned the temp up one degree in my house because it's FREEZING outside (like -30C), so I don't know if that can change BBT. And when I temp throughout the day my temps are all over! Normally they are slightly higher than BBT but right now they are higher, lower, and everywhere in between. Oh and I also have small patches of fertile CM (though not as much as before I "O").

I'm supposed to start progesterone after I confirm ovulation but I don't know what to think. Did I ovulate? Did I not? Any advice would be appreciated!

I think you ovulated, but you could wait to see if your temp is up tomorrow. If you need progesterone (like its low or have problems with it) it can affect your temp and make it not rise as good and fast.

Thanks Curlymikes! I definitely FEEL like I ovulated... but my temps are really confusing me. I usually see a nice temp shift on 1DPO so this is weird for me. I will see how things go tomorrow morning and if my temp is still up I will start taking the progesterone. I`m not sure if I need it for sure... my ob-gyn prescribed it because I had two chemicals in a row and my progesterone on 14 dpo was low with the last one, but hard to say if that`s because it just wasn`t a viable pregnancy to begin with, or if the cp was caused by low progesterone.

I see in the other thread that you got your temp rise today - congrats! I`ve been lurking the thread since the beginning but am still hesitant to join incase I didn`t actually ovulate. Good luck!

Interesting my ob put me on progesterone because i had two cps in a row. He said that he doesnt know if i need it but that it cant hurt. Hopefully we both get our bfp. We are only a few days different, im 1dpo today so i think youre two days ahead. I think im going to start progesterone at 3dpo.

Yep that's basically what mine said too! Hope we get our sticky bfps!!!

Chart is looking good! You have a nice temp rise now!

I'm definitely feeling better about it today! :happydance: Hoping to start the progesterone tonight - hopefully it wasn't a fake-out temp rise! How is your temp doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->