any ideas?

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I have left it to the last possible second.. but I have discovered thats AF will be present on the 28th april aka my wedding day. I get the gastly bloat a week before through my af and until the week after. My contraception method is the implanon rod, so not taking the pill, was just wondering if anyone knew how i could maybe rid of af or at best rid of the bloat. My bloat has finally just gone for this cycle, I just dont wanna look like a heffa pants on my wedding day. Any ideas ladies? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is something your GP can give you to delay ...

When I was suppose to be given progrestrone supplements I was given progrestrone pill - This delays AF for holidays an stuff :D Pop down an see your GP maybe you could take this too - only a temp measure appearntly. Honestly not up on details but I kn ow the lady doctor said women do ask for this when they are going on hols.

Andrews can stop you feeling all bloated also - not sure about AF bloated though! Could work!!

I took that pill to delay AF, we were going on hols at the same time and they worked for me

Thankyou girlies! I will book myself in for chats with my doc xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->